HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kovy good on the point!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-09-2008, 03:46 PM
  #1
Habs83
Registered User
 
Habs83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 817
vCash: 500
Kovy good on the point!

Ok, so I was just watching tsn ice chips, and Iron Mike said that Kovy can play any position including D, especially on the powerplay where he is effectvie. He then said " I hope i didnt just give Gui some help for the powerplay tonight"

PUT KOVALEV ON THE POINT!!!!

http://www.tsn.ca
First video on the right.

Habs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 03:49 PM
  #2
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 32,991
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs83 View Post
Ok, so I was just watching tsn ice chips, and Iron Mike said that Kovy can play any position including D, especially on the powerplay where he is effectvie. He then said " I hope i didnt just give Gui some help for the powerplay tonight"

PUT KOVALEV ON THE POINT!!!!

http://www.tsn.ca
First video on the right.
Yup and I already picture him loosing the puck and back checking really really fast!!! not gonna happen

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 03:50 PM
  #3
Arctic_Hab_Fan
Registered User
 
Arctic_Hab_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 863
vCash: 500
Maybe Iron Mike should tell his GM to make a Trade offer, then Kovy can play D on the PP for the Flames

Arctic_Hab_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 04:07 PM
  #4
7th Player
Registered User
 
7th Player's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,959
vCash: 500
That was clearly a shot at Iginla!
Iron Mike is pissed that Iginla cant play the point so he sent him a message via Kovalev!
Watch the beef start between those 2!





7th Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 11:02 PM
  #5
Johnny Hotrox
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 176
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Yup and I already picture him loosing the puck and back checking really really fast!!! not gonna happen
Kovy used to play the point on the power play with the Rangers. Keenan knows Kovy was vital in the Ranger's cup run, he's a great playoff performer.

Johnny Hotrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 11:04 PM
  #6
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotrox View Post
Kovy used to play the point on the power play with the Rangers. Keenan knows Kovy was vital in the Ranger's cup run, he's a great playoff performer.
And i bet he was much faster back then.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2008, 05:53 AM
  #7
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole
 
Munchausen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Stuck in traffic
Posts: 5,330
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
And i bet he was much faster back then.
But then again, is Lang all that faster?

Munchausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.