HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Does anyone play at Pines?

Old
12-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Biggzy*

vCash: 500
Does anyone play at Pines?

I was looking into the league and it seems really good. Does anyone on these boards play there?

Quick funny story...

I call and spoke with the guy who runs the leagues, super nice guy, and got some info. He asked me what level I was, they have A,B,C, and C2. I knew A was top skill level and C2 was the not as skilled players, but this is the Miami area. So I told him I'm just gonna be playing for exercise but I had played for about 10 years so I didn't think C2 was for me, maybe C or even B. I asked him what the A level was like, and he said..."well we've got Alexander Mogilny, and a few former NHLers." I cracked up. I was like "yeah I think maybe next season I'll play in the A league." Just messing around of course. I may go one of these nights and just check him out. He used to be awesome in NHL98.

Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny.

Biggzy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2008, 08:06 PM
CanadianPantherFan

Mogilny are you kiddin me He's not even that old and he's playing rec. hockey in the Miami area,wow

CanadianPantherFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Biggzy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPantherFan View Post
Mogilny are you kiddin me He's not even that old and he's playing rec. hockey in the Miami area,wow
I know it was hilarious. Theres no way I could even be on the same ice as players with that kind of skill level lol. I think he also said Vladimir Malahkov, but it sounded like he was saying Malnakhov so maybe its someone else.

I plan to go by next week and watch.

Biggzy* is offline   Reply With Quote