HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Jay Bouwmeester To MTL?

Closed Thread

Old
12-17-2008, 10:47 PM
go_habs_go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to go_habs_go
Jay Bouwmeester To MTL?

I know there was another thread opened earlier but was closed cuz there was no real source..well i dont know if this counts, but on chfans another poster posted this news as well claiming he didnt hear it from the radio stations and heard other things like Higgins was involved and that it will be announced in the next 24 hours, the mods there verified him and he does work for Quebecor Media..

Old
12-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Joey

Send a message via MSN to Joey
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_habs_go View Post
I know there was another thread opened earlier but was closed cuz there was no real source..well i dont know if this counts, but on chfans another poster posted this news as well claiming he didnt hear it from the radio stations and heard other things like Higgins was involved and that it will be announced in the next 24 hours, the mods there verified him and he does work for Quebecor Media..
well, show us this proof or else this will be closed in a minute or 2 as well..

Old
12-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Belso

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_habs_go View Post
Link the Chfans post at least before you get pulled also..

Old
12-17-2008, 10:56 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

No proof, no thread.

Old
12-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Fugu

vCash:
Not an acceptable source. Habs mods can reopen this when a legitimate media source is provided. We don't accept links to other forums, and/or claims that posters there were vetted as insiders.

Closed for now.

Closed Thread