HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Nathan Horton

Old
12-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Biggzy*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammitch View Post
Also Vermette never really played with Fisher or Alfredsson.

He has almost always been on our 3rd line, and very few pp minutes, until he was given it when he and Stillman got some good chemistry going for the last 1/3 of the season and went on almost a ppg pace.. For most of Vermette's career i think he played with Kelly and Eaves (we called it the KEVlar line)

Concerning Vermette's numbers, no they are not there, and I can't really explain that lol. he has though been robbed about 10x on goals I bet every single one is Youtubed somewhere.
You still didn't answer my question. If you thought Horton for Staal is fair value wise?

Biggzy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2008, 05:29 PM
CanadianPantherFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beukeboom Fan View Post
FLA needs a lot of things IMO. Do you see though that your offer is robbing Peter to pay Paul? You're offering a 2nd line center (who is choking in that role right now) for the Panthers best offensive player. How is that going to help the Panthers offensively?
Florida needs a lot of things? What is a lot? One or two parts up front/maybe a 1st round pick or one decent prospect.

Is that a lot? Like you said just your opinion

CanadianPantherFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2008, 05:30 PM
HSF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzy View Post
You still didn't answer my question. If you thought Horton for Staal is fair value wise?
no Staal is worth more he brings much more to the table than Horton and has a good attitute

HSF is offline   Reply With Quote