HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

New Jersey acquires Jan Hrdina from Phoenix

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-05-2004, 10:17 AM
  #1
FlyersFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 616
vCash: 500
New Jersey acquires Jan Hrdina from Phoenix

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp...20&hubName=nhl

They're getting strong down the middle...

FlyersFan is offline  
Old
03-05-2004, 10:56 AM
  #2
Blindside9711
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Misplaced SOB
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,262
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Blindside9711
We need to get healthy and see how we stack up against other teams in the East. I think if we land a physical d-man or two, we'll be set. Anything that knocks Ther-rible off the top 6.

Blindside9711 is offline  
Old
03-05-2004, 10:56 AM
  #3
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren
 
GoneFullHextall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere in NH
Country: United States
Posts: 30,618
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp...20&hubName=nhl

They're getting strong down the middle...
wow they gave up the Flyer killer Michael Rupp.

GoneFullHextall is offline  
Old
03-05-2004, 11:34 AM
  #4
tytech
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside9711
We need to get healthy and see how we stack up against other teams in the East. I think if we land a physical d-man or two, we'll be set. Anything that knocks Ther-rible off the top 6.

Yeah, we'll be set all the way up to the shot on net. We don't compare to Ottawa, Toronto, New Jersey, Tampa, and Montreal in net. We are at par with Boston and ahea dof the Isles.

tytech is offline  
Old
03-05-2004, 12:07 PM
  #5
anonymous*
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Old Skool, bub!
Posts: 305
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tytech
Yeah, we'll be set all the way up to the shot on net. We don't compare to Ottawa, Toronto, New Jersey, Tampa, and Montreal in net. We are at par with Boston and ahea dof the Isles.
Lalime's been bad, 'Bulin can be beaten, Brodeur has struggled without Stevens, Theodore is as bad as he is good, and you give Belfour WAY too much credit. Boston has Potvin (somewhere between Hackett and Burke) and a rookie. The Isles have Snow and Dipietro. I think the Flyers are better in net than those two.

anonymous* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.