HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Listening to the fans as they announced Leetch's 1st assist

Closed Thread

Old
03-05-2004, 08:10 AM
pld459666

vCash: 873
Listening to the fans as they announced Leetch's 1st assist

Mad eme happy that they sent him to a team that can truly appreciate him and his talents.

Playing 16-17 years with one Org. and then having to switch teams can be overwhelming, to have the Fans respond they way they did last night was not only classy, but special.

Not to get all mushy or sentimental here, but it made me happy and sad to hear the cheers that he got. Sad that we will not hear that for the home team in the Garden any longer but Happy that he has the ability to compete for the cup this year.

I was at a game in Toronto a year or so ago and had a great time, the Rangers won 4-3 on a Bure goal with less than a minute to go, but throughout the game the Leafs fans were totally into it. The Excitement you feel when entering the garden is what you feel when you enter the Air Canada Center and with the PO's a certainty for Brian, the Leafs fans are truly in for a treat.

They have a special player and hearing the fans last night, they know it and will show it.

For that I'm a happy camper.

Old
03-05-2004, 08:45 AM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
I always watch highlights at NHL.com and IMO the ACC is the loudest hockey building. When the Rangers are wining though, MSG is right up there.

Old
03-05-2004, 09:11 AM
nordique

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666

I was at a game in Toronto a year or so ago and had a great time, the Rangers won 4-3 on a Bure goal with less than a minute to go.
I remember that...it was a Colaiacovo giveaway that led to Bure's goal

Old
03-05-2004, 09:13 AM
TXNYR

vCash: 500
It didn't make me happy at all. It kind of made me sick to my stomach.

Closed Thread