HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

MolsonMan today at 3:45 pm

Closed Thread

Old
03-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Price is the Future

vCash: 500
MolsonMan today at 3:45 pm

Author Comment
HabMan
Minor Leaguer
(3/4/04 3:35:57 pm)
Reply Somebody on the board said....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That we would get a Top 6 Winger and A center and also a D-Man well, I am not real good at math but that leaves at least 1 more move left for a Dman. Any ideas or rumours floating out there. MolsonMan says there is something "bigger" out there and that BOB is Probobly not done. I am stoked about this trade deadline. MM have any more hints for us, Just to wet our lips..........Anything will help....One Question I never heard you predict the Kovy Trade but did you know about it.

Throw us a BONE

HabMan

MolsonMan
Top Prospect
(3/4/04 3:44:36 pm)
Reply Re: Somebody on the board said....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have given all you are gonna get from me. I will say this though. Pay close attention to your computers!!

I just wanted to pass this info to you guys... that MM is pretty amazing... INTERESTING !!! He predicted another blockbuster before the deadline... i apologize if this has been posted before...

Old
03-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Raider917

who is this molson man?

Old
03-04-2004, 08:12 PM
Duster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs_Fan
Author Comment
HabMan
Minor Leaguer
(3/4/04 3:35:57 pm)
Reply Somebody on the board said....
That we would get a Top 6 Winger and A center and also a D-Man well, I am not real good at math but that leaves at least 1 more move left for a Dman. Any ideas or rumours floating out there. MolsonMan says there is something "bigger" out there and that BOB is Probobly not done. I am stoked about this trade deadline. MM have any more hints for us, Just to wet our lips..........Anything will help....One Question I never heard you predict the Kovy Trade but did you know about it.

Throw us a BONE

HabMan

MolsonMan
Top Prospect
(3/4/04 3:44:36 pm)
Reply Re: Somebody on the board said....
I have given all you are gonna get from me. I will say this though. Pay close attention to your computers!!

I just wanted to pass this info to you guys... that MM is pretty amazing... INTERESTING !!! He predicted another blockbuster before the deadline... i apologize if this has been posted before...
I see MM is back. Nothing amazing about him. He guessed BG would be the next GM but since then none of his stuff has been very accurate. Chill folks...

Last edited by Duster: 03-04-2004 at 08:27 PM.
Old
03-04-2004, 08:20 PM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
MolsonMan is a fraud, I don't believe you guys believe in him.
His last prediction was hilarious, he was like an even bigger trade thank kovalev's is coming and then today when they announced the dowd trade he was "this was it!"

Yeah, Dowd is a bigger trade than Kovalev's

Old
03-04-2004, 08:25 PM
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider917
who is this molson man?

He's this magical leprechaun that predicts Hab trades.

Old
03-04-2004, 08:38 PM
MtlSportsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakhov
MolsonMan is a fraud, I don't believe you guys believe in him.
His last prediction was hilarious, he was like an even bigger trade thank kovalev's is coming and then today when they announced the dowd trade he was "this was it!"

Yeah, Dowd is a bigger trade than Kovalev's

I've been reading his posts for a couple of years and he as made some predictions that a general fan would not have known. Does that make him an insider or is he very good at scouring the net for rumours ? Who cares, he gets it before me and either way it gets you (or at least me!) excited.....

btw...he didn't say the Dowd trade was it, what he really said was...

There is it guys, the big trade i was telling you all about!!! Anyways FYI this is not our last trade before March 9th. And i say again its gonna be big.

Old
03-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Patty Roy

MM may or may not be a fraud...i don't know. What i do know is that a board can go downhill real quick if we start focusing on an individual claiming to have inside information.

If you want to discuss MM, please do it on another Habs board.

Closed Thread