HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Offical KHL Fights Video Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-20-2008, 10:16 AM
  #1
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
Offical KHL Fights Video Thread

So i was thinking that we should start a thread here to continually post videos of fights from the KHL.

Chris Simon (Vityaz Chekhov vs Mikhail Fedoseev (KH MVD) September 02, 2008


Darcy Verot(Vityaz Chekhov vs Alexey Krovopuskov (KH MVD) September 02, 2008


Last edited by VladNYC*: 09-20-2008 at 10:26 AM.
VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 10:19 AM
  #2
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
Sibir - Dynamo Riga Brawl
September 9, 2008

VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 10:29 AM
  #3
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
Darcy Verot (Vityaz Chekhov) vs Kiril Lyamin(Spartak Moscow)

VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 10:39 AM
  #4
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
Chris Simon (Vityaz Chekhov) vs Denis Baev (Spartak Moscow)


VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 10:50 AM
  #5
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,582
vCash: 500
5 video so far...4 fight + 1 brawl lol

goon league....

JeromeHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 11:17 AM
  #6
captain AARON MAIDEN*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Noo Joysey
Country: St Lucia
Posts: 980
vCash: 500
hockeyfights.com
dropyourgloves.com

captain AARON MAIDEN* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 01:00 PM
  #7
steap
Registered User
 
steap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 312
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to steap
I'll try to make full video of Sibir-Riga fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeker View Post
No wonder Radulov wants to come back.
Where did you get this info?) Radu said?)

steap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 01:03 PM
  #8
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,760
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Who was the really small guy in the Riga-Sibir video?

Reaper45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 01:08 PM
  #9
steap
Registered User
 
steap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 312
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to steap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Who was the really small guy in the Riga-Sibir video?
Mikhail Anisin (5.4/147, 20y/o)

steap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 02:48 PM
  #10
Clarke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 324
vCash: 500
wow thank god chris simon left the nhl. what a mess

Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2008, 02:59 PM
  #11
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
Darcy Verot has to be the biggest pest in the KHL.would you guys agree? Luckily there are plenty of videos of him getting owned.

VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2008, 10:09 AM
  #12
malkinfan
Registered User
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 3,178
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Aren't there any russian enforcers able to stand up to Simon. The guy can't have any dignity to be making punching bags out of skilled guys just for money. He belongs in the NA minors...

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2008, 11:57 AM
  #13
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
Aren't there any russian enforcers able to stand up to Simon. The guy can't have any dignity to be making punching bags out of skilled guys just for money. He belongs in the NA minors...
The season is only a few weeks old so we will see. Svitov is a big guy, im sure he can put up a fight.

VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2008, 02:58 PM
  #14
Zine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,832
vCash: 500
Simon might have free reign this year.

Too bad Yudin retired. Simon v Yudin would've been a good match-up.

Zine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2008, 04:08 PM
  #15
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zine View Post
Simon might have free reign this year.

Too bad Yudin retired. Simon v Yudin would've been a good match-up.
Well if he goes too far i am sure some one will take him out with the same type of antics he him self is an expert in.

VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2008, 01:26 PM
  #16
Mr Bojanglez
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Mr Bojanglez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: From Jersey w/ Love
Country: United States
Posts: 10,922
vCash: 500
Simon is such a freaking goon. It's almost embarrassing.

Mr Bojanglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2008, 04:24 PM
  #17
RedAce
Registered User
 
RedAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New York, NY
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
I find this so disgusting,, I fell in love with Russian hockey many years ago because it was so Skilled so creative so much more entertaining then the rediculious dump and chase game played here in NA. Name one GREAt Russian Goon in the NHL?? The Players brought to North America brought with them a skill level that just was not seen here. who can forget the Russian 5 on Detroit just Dominating at times when they were on the ice,, it was something that just wasn't seen here. The North american game has always been more about the rough stuff the fighting because in MY opinion they just could not keep up with the Russians in the skill game.

The supporters of fighting say it part of the game?? really i thought the games was played with a stick and a puck?? But i guess when you get beat by someone more skilled with that stick and puck you should just go ahead and beat the **** out of him??? Just imagine a boxing match were two fighters are going at it punching at each other like crazy and all of a sudden they stop and pick up hockey sticks and start playing ball hockey in the ring. does that makee any sens at all??
then why does it make sense that guys should drop there sticks and start fighting what does this have to do with the game?? is it exceptable Because some goon old schooler say it's to be part of the game??

Let this crap stay in the candian/North American game these goons have no purpose in the KHL other then to Hurt others Just watch some of the viedo's some of there games,, these clowns (simon & verot) Have have NO skill no purpose other then to hunt down guys and beat the **** out of them. Why this is being excepted i do not understand.


Last edited by Majik1987: 09-24-2008 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Filter circumvention X 2
RedAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2008, 10:02 PM
  #18
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
I also don't understand what Simon is doing in the KHL. I guess Vityaz wants to be the Broad Street Bullies of the KHL?

VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2008, 10:18 AM
  #19
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,465
vCash: 500
Simon mad, Simon smash, Argg!

Watsatheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 01:47 PM
  #20
Metallian*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 13,859
vCash: 500
Good brawl between Novo and Minsk

http://rutube.ru/tracks/994031.html?...a18ca3e63f3a87


Metallian* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 02:41 PM
  #21
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,448
vCash: 500
That's Novosibisrk and Riga... and it's been a while since that happened.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 04:32 PM
  #22
adolfz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Riga
Country: Latvia
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9V_vcI4JPU

There's another brawl Dinamo Riga v Lokomotiv. Vishnevsky hit Petrovicky after the whistle


Last edited by adolfz: 10-14-2008 at 04:36 PM. Reason: embed
adolfz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 10:44 PM
  #23
Metallian*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 13,859
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
That's Novosibisrk and Riga... and it's been a while since that happened.
pffft latvia...belarus....same thing both named dinamo

Metallian* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2008, 12:58 PM
  #24
andrewtfotleafan
Registered User
 
andrewtfotleafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 53
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAce View Post
I find this so disgusting,, I fell in love with Russian hockey many years ago because it was so Skilled so creative so much more entertaining then the rediculious dump and chase game played here in NA. Name one GREAt Russian Goon in the NHL?? The Players brought to North America brought with them a skill level that just was not seen here. who can forget the Russian 5 on Detroit just Dominating at times when they were on the ice,, it was something that just wasn't seen here. The North american game has always been more about the rough stuff the fighting because in MY opinion they just could not keep up with the Russians in the skill game.

The supporters of fighting say it part of the game?? really i thought the games was played with a stick and a puck?? But i guess when you get beat by someone more skilled with that stick and puck you should just go ahead and beat the **** out of him??? Just imagine a boxing match were two fighters are going at it punching at each other like crazy and all of a sudden they stop and pick up hockey sticks and start playing ball hockey in the ring. does that makee any sens at all??
then why does it make sense that guys should drop there sticks and start fighting what does this have to do with the game?? is it exceptable Because some goon old schooler say it's to be part of the game??

Let this crap stay in the candian/North American game these goons have no purpose in the KHL other then to Hurt others Just watch some of the viedo's some of there games,, these clowns (simon & verot) Have have NO skill no purpose other then to hunt down guys and beat the **** out of them. Why this is being excepted i do not understand.
why are u crying bout nhl when most of the guys fighting were russian there trying to bring in the north american game but they know it works better and is more exciting to watch

andrewtfotleafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2008, 02:36 PM
  #25
VladNYC*
 
VladNYC*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtfotleafan View Post
why are u crying bout nhl when most of the guys fighting were russian there trying to bring in the north american game but they know it works better and is more exciting to watch
Look how bad the economy is! This poor fellow can't afford a single punctuation mark, making his post completely undecipherable.

VladNYC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.