HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who should play.

View Poll Results: Who should be in the lineup
Prucha 37 56.06%
Kopikoski 25 37.88%
Fritsche 4 6.06%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old
12-21-2008, 06:31 PM
gravytrain6t

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyaas View Post
As much as I want Prucha to play, I don't think taking Korpi out for him would be the right move. I would much rather move Dawes or Voros before I move Kopri out of the lineup for some reason.

Voros is tough because of his great start, but he has been very quiet lately but still makes his presence felt. Dawes, yes he scored, but I am still not convinced by him more-so than Prucha. He doesn't seem to have the same hustle either.

But again, whoever is going to be better in the lineup for the team should get the icetime. Problem is, at this point, it really is hard to tell who is the best person to keep in. Hence, the Renney dilemma of swapping the players in and out.
Dawes is hustling out there. We may not have gotten 4 points out west if not for him. He's starting to come around. Renney will not send him down.
As for Voros I like having those two tough guys on the same line. Voros is agitating and he'll drop the gloves and break ***** in front of the net. And plus he helps Orr with some of his light work!!

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Duponttime*

vCash: 500
Korpikoski has great speed, he's strong in the corners, is skilled defensively and he has an excellent shot. Problem is that he hasn't figured out yet how to play offense in the NHL so his shot isn't going to be used at the moment. I don't know how it's possible for some of our fans not to see Korpikoski's physical skills. They are pretty obvious. He's also a guy that projects to a top PK player. He can takes faceoffs as well. People rave about Betts as a 4th line center. Let us not forget this guy stunk and was never healthy the first 3-4 years of his career.

Duponttime* is offline   Reply With Quote