HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Toronto/Edmonton/Florida

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-22-2008, 09:36 AM
  #26
oilers get 6th
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohaj View Post
Toronto; Shremp, Bouwmeester, Roloson, Edmontons 2nd.
Florida; Kaberle, Nilsson, Tlustly
Edmonton; Antropov, Ponikerofski, Toskala
crack
ridiculos
schremp not leaving
too many euros in edmonton they need size

oilers get 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 11:12 AM
  #27
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
dredeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian28 View Post
You honestly expect Edmonton to give up it's 1st and a top prospect like Petry in addition to one of our best goalie prospects in Deslaurier for two pluggers and Toskala? Wow...that's horridly overrating your players. Edmonton gives up a skilled winger, a goalie that's been playing well for us (Roloson) and 2nd rounder and a fan favorite prospect in Schremp for a marginal upgrade in net (still 3 goalies) and a couple 2nd/3rd liners and you want more?

Toskala isn't an upgrade over what Edmonton is currently running with. Here's a counter for you. How about you Pogge, Kulemin, and To 1st for Pouliot, Brodziak, and your choice of Garon or Deslaurier. Sounds like a good deal doesn't it? A goalie and 2 young but experienced 3rd liners with 2nd line upside for a young goalie not ready for the NHL, a forward prospect and a 1st to balance out the difference in experience.

Realistically the orignial proposal wasn't brutal for Edmonton or Toronto. Florida was definitely on the losing end, but not nearly as bad as what you suggest would be needed to get the deal done. In your version only TO prospers.
The original proposal was extremely brutal for Toronto. I may have miss spoke in my last post. I wasn't saying that you guys would have to include all three pieces just that the pieces would have to be better then what was leaving Edmonton. In essence the goalie would have to Deslauriers or you would have to change your pick to a first and your prospect. I'm not overvaluing toronto's players I just don't have the man crush so many people have on Jay Bo. So we're giving up a lot to potential lose him and retain Schremp. Sorry but that's not the best direction the leafs could be taking.

dredeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 11:14 AM
  #28
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
dredeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreau4mayor View Post
ridiculos
schremp not leaving
too many euros in edmonton they need size
I really really hope this is a joke. Antro 6'6" Poni 6'4"

dredeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 12:03 PM
  #29
Spoke
Registered User
 
Spoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 743
vCash: 500
Burke is to big-headed to ever deal with Edmonton as long as K-lowe is the organization.

Spoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 12:09 PM
  #30
BoldMcNewLettuce
Esquire
 
BoldMcNewLettuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,547
vCash: 50
ok, so goalies....

Tor; Schremp, Roloson, Bouwmeester, Markstrom, McCardle
Flo; Kaberle, Nilsson, Tlustly, Edmontons 2nd
Edm; Toskala, Antropov, Ponikerofski

ok, not that it isnt rediculous (Im surprised no one has pointed out that Kaberle would be waiving his NTC for Florida as well, and florida would want an arm and leg for bouwmeester + markstrom). I still cant see 1st rounders involved either, the draft is too deep.
crack


Last edited by BoldMcNewLettuce: 12-22-2008 at 12:29 PM.
BoldMcNewLettuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 12:43 PM
  #31
Brian28
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,690
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=dredeye;16941024]The original proposal was extremely brutal for Toronto. I may have miss spoke in my last post. I wasn't saying that you guys would have to include all three pieces just that the pieces would have to be better then what was leaving Edmonton. In essence the goalie would have to Deslauriers or you would have to change your pick to a first and your prospect. I'm not overvaluing toronto's players I just don't have the man crush so many people have on Jay Bo. So we're giving up a lot to potential lose him and retain Schremp. Sorry but that's not the best direction the leafs could be taking.[/QUOTE]


You say that, but don't take into account other teams positions. How would it benefit Edmonton to give up their ony NHL ready prospect goalie or a first to get Poni, Antropov, and Toskala out of TO?

The original proposal wasn't overly bad based on how hyped J-Bo is, but changing anything on Edmonton's end to increase value would mean the deal is a no go from Edmontons POV. Edmonton won't give up high ranked prospects or a high (possible lottery) pick without something substantial coming back to Edmonton. I'd rather package the first with some of the prospects you list for an impact player. If Toskala was the impact player Edmonton needs than by all means I'd increase payment, but if he was Toronto wouldn't be offering him up in trade. Same goes for Poni and Antropov...just not enough of impact players to warrant Edmonton giving up their top prospects.

Brian28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 12:48 PM
  #32
jumptheshark
McDavid Headquarters
 
jumptheshark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Grumpier OLD MAN inn
Country: United Nations
Posts: 60,947
vCash: 50
I see the egg nog is running freely tonight

jumptheshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 12:55 PM
  #33
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
dredeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,810
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Brian28;16942190]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
The original proposal was extremely brutal for Toronto. I may have miss spoke in my last post. I wasn't saying that you guys would have to include all three pieces just that the pieces would have to be better then what was leaving Edmonton. In essence the goalie would have to Deslauriers or you would have to change your pick to a first and your prospect. I'm not overvaluing toronto's players I just don't have the man crush so many people have on Jay Bo. So we're giving up a lot to potential lose him and retain Schremp. Sorry but that's not the best direction the leafs could be taking.[/QUOTE]


You say that, but don't take into account other teams positions. How would it benefit Edmonton to give up their ony NHL ready prospect goalie or a first to get Poni, Antropov, and Toskala out of TO?

The original proposal wasn't overly bad based on how hyped J-Bo is, but changing anything on Edmonton's end to increase value would mean the deal is a no go from Edmontons POV. Edmonton won't give up high ranked prospects or a high (possible lottery) pick without something substantial coming back to Edmonton. I'd rather package the first with some of the prospects you list for an impact player. If Toskala was the impact player Edmonton needs than by all means I'd increase payment, but if he was Toronto wouldn't be offering him up in trade. Same goes for Poni and Antropov...just not enough of impact players to warrant Edmonton giving up their top prospects.
Wow you've really got the blinders on. Toskala is a better and younger goalie then Garon and is signed at a decent rate. Antro although a UFA is a young srong forward and Poni is the same. You lose nothing of any real signifigance to get them. All I"m saying is if your getting a starting goalie, our first line winger and and rotating 1st and 3rd line winger your gonna have to give up more then what you are.

Tor is essentially giving you those 3 for Schremp your 2nd and Garon in the original proposal. How does that help a rebuilding team in any way shape or form? To think Edmonton is giving up enough is ridiculous. To think we aren't giving up anything of signifigance is also ridiculous. People need to get it through there heads that Toronto fans aren't putting these guys up for trade because we want them gone. They are our best assets to help us rebuild as quickly as possible. They are not throwaways. Unlike Schremp who hasn't been able to crack your lineup and has simply been proposed in every Edmonton proposal because the fan base had given up on him.

dredeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 01:02 PM
  #34
Moses Doughty
Long term bandwagons
 
Moses Doughty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Drewbacca
Country: United States
Posts: 8,259
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenzOil View Post
Toskala + Antropov also become UFAs i believe .. so i dont think EDM would be adding a 1st rounder. FLA gives up the best player so I doubt they would be adding a big piece as a 1st rounder..
TOR would still want more at least a darn good prospect

Moses Doughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 02:45 PM
  #35
IBLeaf*
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,378
vCash: 500
EDM says yes. Florida says yes.

Toronto gets ****ed up the butt.

IBLeaf* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 03:24 PM
  #36
Petro Points
Registered User
 
Petro Points's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,343
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownking View Post
TOR would still want more at least a darn good prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosh Pit View Post
EDM says yes. Florida says yes.

Toronto gets ****ed up the butt.
not really.. Tor gets an upgrade in net with Roloson. If they dont think its an upgrade then both EDM and TOR can keep their respective goalies.

Antropov(ufa) for Nilsson is fair
Poni for 2nd + Schremp is more then fair.

I dont think EDM should be adding anything more to the OP. Maybe switch Nilsson to TOR and Schremp to FLA ..

Petro Points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 04:07 PM
  #37
SouthFLFan79
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,068
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohaj View Post
ok, so goalies....

Tor; Schremp, Roloson, Bouwmeester, Markstrom, McCardle
Flo; Kaberle, Nilsson, Tlustly, Edmontons 2nd
Edm; Toskala, Antropov, Ponikerofski

ok, not that it isnt rediculous (Im surprised no one has pointed out that Kaberle would be waiving his NTC for Florida as well, and florida would want an arm and leg for bouwmeester + markstrom). I still cant see 1st rounders involved either, the draft is too deep.
crack
no way in hell are we dealing Markstrom I dont care if you give us 2 1st rounders that kid is going to be better then luongo if he keeps up his progression

SouthFLFan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 04:08 PM
  #38
Brian28
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post

Wow you've really got the blinders on. Toskala is a better and younger goalie then Garon and is signed at a decent rate. Antro although a UFA is a young srong forward and Poni is the same. You lose nothing of any real signifigance to get them. All I"m saying is if your getting a starting goalie, our first line winger and and rotating 1st and 3rd line winger your gonna have to give up more then what you are.

Tor is essentially giving you those 3 for Schremp your 2nd and Garon in the original proposal. How does that help a rebuilding team in any way shape or form? To think Edmonton is giving up enough is ridiculous. To think we aren't giving up anything of signifigance is also ridiculous. People need to get it through there heads that Toronto fans aren't putting these guys up for trade because we want them gone. They are our best assets to help us rebuild as quickly as possible. They are not throwaways. Unlike Schremp who hasn't been able to crack your lineup and has simply been proposed in every Edmonton proposal because the fan base had given up on him.
Wow have you got your blinders on. In the original proposal basically Toronto gets Schremp, Roloson, Edmontons Second and Nilsson for Antropov, Toskala, and Poni. Toronto then flips Nilsson, Tlusty, and Kaberle for J-Bo.

Toskala isn't that much younger or better than garon. If he was the answer in net you think he is Edmonton would be all over this. Toskala isn't an elite goalie. He's slightly better than Garon, but not enough to warrant giving up what you want.

By the way...Edmonton is also in rebuild mode. Saying you want to give these players up to help your rebuild still doesn't suit Edmonton's needs. Toskala is slightly better than Garon, but Petry is FAR more valuable than Antropov or Poni to the Oilers, our 1st is potential lottery, and giving up Schremp, Nilsson, a 2nd, and a goalie is about all the return you should expect for those three players as it relates to Edmonton. If you want more than propose something with a different team. It's just not worth any more than Edmonton already gives up in this deal.

Oh...Schremp isn't really a throw away either. Schremp looked good out there for most of the games he's been able to play in. Unfortunately for Robbie he's seen as a top 6 potential talent and under MacT's system that means he only gets to sub in for injured top 6 people. Once both Nilsson and Gagner were back on the ice Shremp was sent down.


Last edited by Brian28: 12-22-2008 at 04:23 PM.
Brian28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 04:20 PM
  #39
Brian28
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownking View Post
TOR would still want more at least a darn good prospect
In the original deal they got more. Typically three team deals happen in stages.

Toronto: Nilsson, Roloson, Schremp, Edm 2nd
Edmonton: Toskala, Poni, Antro.

Florida: Nilsson, Edm 2nd, Tlusty, Kaberle
Toronto: J-Bo

I'd say Toronto gets as much out of Edmonton as they're entitled to given the players coming to Edmonton. If Kaberle was going to Edmonton there'd be a bigger package from Edmonton but Kaberle is the biggest trading piece Toronto has to deal for J-Bo.

There's no way Edmonton would add a high end prospect or a 1st for Poni, Antro, and Toskala when it isn't a huge upgrade over what we're already icing while working our way towards a lottery pick. Yes it's an upgrade, but it's not like those pieces are what we need to compete for a cup this year.

Honestly if Edmonton was in a win now mode you'd see a deal between Edmonton and one of the clubs moving out of their cup window and try to trade our prospects/picks for a real impact player.

Brian28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 05:28 PM
  #40
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
dredeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian28 View Post
In the original deal they got more. Typically three team deals happen in stages.

Toronto: Nilsson, Roloson, Schremp, Edm 2nd
Edmonton: Toskala, Poni, Antro.

Florida: Nilsson, Edm 2nd, Tlusty, Kaberle
Toronto: J-Bo

I'd say Toronto gets as much out of Edmonton as they're entitled to given the players coming to Edmonton. If Kaberle was going to Edmonton there'd be a bigger package from Edmonton but Kaberle is the biggest trading piece Toronto has to deal for J-Bo.

There's no way Edmonton would add a high end prospect or a 1st for Poni, Antro, and Toskala when it isn't a huge upgrade over what we're already icing while working our way towards a lottery pick. Yes it's an upgrade, but it's not like those pieces are what we need to compete for a cup this year.

Honestly if Edmonton was in a win now mode you'd see a deal between Edmonton and one of the clubs moving out of their cup window and try to trade our prospects/picks for a real impact player.
So Poni and Antro are no upgrade for you guys. That's interesting because Antro would instantly be your leading scorer and Poni and Antro would be tied for 2nd in points on your current roster so yeah how could that impact you at all. So really why would you guys want them. Wake up

dredeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 05:32 PM
  #41
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
dredeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian28 View Post
Wow have you got your blinders on. In the original proposal basically Toronto gets Schremp, Roloson, Edmontons Second and Nilsson for Antropov, Toskala, and Poni. Toronto then flips Nilsson, Tlusty, and Kaberle for J-Bo.

Toskala isn't that much younger or better than garon. If he was the answer in net you think he is Edmonton would be all over this. Toskala isn't an elite goalie. He's slightly better than Garon, but not enough to warrant giving up what you want.

By the way...Edmonton is also in rebuild mode. Saying you want to give these players up to help your rebuild still doesn't suit Edmonton's needs. Toskala is slightly better than Garon, but Petry is FAR more valuable than Antropov or Poni to the Oilers, our 1st is potential lottery, and giving up Schremp, Nilsson, a 2nd, and a goalie is about all the return you should expect for those three players as it relates to Edmonton. If you want more than propose something with a different team. It's just not worth any more than Edmonton already gives up in this deal.

Oh...Schremp isn't really a throw away either. Schremp looked good out there for most of the games he's been able to play in. Unfortunately for Robbie he's seen as a top 6 potential talent and under MacT's system that means he only gets to sub in for injured top 6 people. Once both Nilsson and Gagner were back on the ice Shremp was sent down.
I didn't make the proposal I'm just saying why Toronto would have no interst. To have Edmonton fans say they wouldn't do the original proposal is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. Every player they would be getting are better then what they'd be sending away. All I was saying is for Edmonton to get that package what was proposed wouldn't even come close.

dredeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 05:57 PM
  #42
Petro Points
Registered User
 
Petro Points's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,343
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
I didn't make the proposal I'm just saying why Toronto would have no interst. To have Edmonton fans say they wouldn't do the original proposal is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. Every player they would be getting are better then what they'd be sending away. All I was saying is for Edmonton to get that package what was proposed wouldn't even come close.
Toskala has been brutal and I prefer Roloson. Along with the players the Oilers are also giving up a 2nd rounder. Salary would also be a factor in this.. Edmonton picks up ~3M in this deal.

There really is no need for BOTH Poni and Antropov in Edmonton. Edm can keep its 2nd while TOR can hang on to one of Antropov or Poni.

It'll basically turn out to be Schremp+Nilsson for one of Antropov or Ponik...<sp>.

This trade really doesnt make us much better.

Petro Points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 06:03 PM
  #43
Petro Points
Registered User
 
Petro Points's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,343
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
So Poni and Antro are no upgrade for you guys. That's interesting because Antro would instantly be your leading scorer and Poni and Antro would be tied for 2nd in points on your current roster so yeah how could that impact you at all. So really why would you guys want them. Wake up
THere is no doubt that these 2 will help us win NOW.. but there is also no doubt that Nilsson, Schremp and a 2nd rounder would help you guys after this year. Antropov will bolt out as soon as he hits UFA status since EDM will remind him of Siberia.

Toskala is not the answer for edmonton and is also a pending UFA.

Ponikaraovsky is a winger who has been around for 8 yrs but doesnt have much to show in stats.

I think this deal is fair since it shakes up the roster for all involved teams.. but there is no way TOR is getting another 1st rounder in this deal.

Petro Points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 08:19 PM
  #44
Brian28
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
So Poni and Antro are no upgrade for you guys. That's interesting because Antro would instantly be your leading scorer and Poni and Antro would be tied for 2nd in points on your current roster so yeah how could that impact you at all. So really why would you guys want them. Wake up
They have little value to the Oilers ax they are a REBUILDING TEAM themselves. Here is the issue you seem to bypass. Poni and Antro ARE NOT IMPACT PLAYERS. They are not going to pot 40 goals/year. They aren't the guys who are going to carry a sluggish team through the starting gates and vault them towards a Stanley Cup. As such they AREN'T worth it from Edm's POV.

The fact that Antro and Poni would look SO good on the Oilers should certainly be an indication that this isn't the team to be trading with.

Brian28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 08:25 PM
  #45
Brian28
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
I didn't make the proposal I'm just saying why Toronto would have no interst. To have Edmonton fans say they wouldn't do the original proposal is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. Every player they would be getting are better then what they'd be sending away. All I was saying is for Edmonton to get that package what was proposed wouldn't even come close.
What you don't seem to see is that your fanbase views the value fo those players significantly more so than Edmonton fans do. As such they won't want to sell the farm for these guys. I'd rather take a chance on a future solid top 6 with Nilsson and Schremp than take a couple more of MacT's favorite type of player.

We have players that do similar things on the ice now less the scoring, but these look like career years for Poni and Antropov so is it really reasonable to expect them to become the players we need to even have a chance at a Cup? They are players good for 20-25 goals per year. They work hard and are capable players, but would you rather have a guy scoring 20 goals/year or a guy capable of putting up more with development time? Since both teams are rebuilding I'd rather have the potential right now as if it doesn't pay off our draft pick is higher.

Brian28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 08:32 PM
  #46
Silver91
Agent 0091
 
Silver91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Unknown
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,161
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohaj View Post
Toronto; Shremp, Bouwmeester, Roloson, Edmontons 2nd.
Florida; Kaberle, Nilsson, Tlustly
Edmonton; Antropov, Ponikerofski, Toskala
crack
Must be what you were on when you posted this.

Silver91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 08:33 PM
  #47
IBLeaf*
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,378
vCash: 500
I love how Toronto has to add on top of Kaberle to get Bouwmeester (FA).

IBLeaf* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 08:44 PM
  #48
duncanmac12
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohaj View Post
Toronto; Shremp, Bouwmeester, Roloson, Edmontons 2nd.
Florida; Kaberle, Nilsson, Tlustly
Edmonton; Antropov, Ponikerofski, Toskala
crack
J-Bo IMO doesnt even have enough value as Kaberle and Tlustly little lone Nilsson too, I love the way everyone on this board overrates j-bo, he hasnt hit his stride and never will in Florida he needs to be moved to a contending team(as in not Toronto) and play with stars

IMO if u look at it closely the Leafs are trading their entire roster for J-Bo and a old goalie and plus they get to take other teams garbage.

duncanmac12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 09:16 PM
  #49
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
dredeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian28 View Post
What you don't seem to see is that your fanbase views the value fo those players significantly more so than Edmonton fans do. As such they won't want to sell the farm for these guys. I'd rather take a chance on a future solid top 6 with Nilsson and Schremp than take a couple more of MacT's favorite type of player.

We have players that do similar things on the ice now less the scoring, but these look like career years for Poni and Antropov so is it really reasonable to expect them to become the players we need to even have a chance at a Cup? They are players good for 20-25 goals per year. They work hard and are capable players, but would you rather have a guy scoring 20 goals/year or a guy capable of putting up more with development time? Since both teams are rebuilding I'd rather have the potential right now as if it doesn't pay off our draft pick is higher.
What you guys keep missing is that I didn't make this proposal. I'm responding to the fact that we aren't getting the return we would need to give up those players. I'm NOT saying Edmonton should do it with the changes I've proposed I"m saying that if Edmonton wanted them which it certainly appears they don't the price would be more then the original proposal that the guys I put up is what they'd be asking for.

dredeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2008, 09:58 PM
  #50
The Brewmeister
#Winning.
 
The Brewmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Hammer
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,532
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to The Brewmeister Send a message via Skype™ to The Brewmeister
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohaj View Post
Toronto; Shremp, Bouwmeester, Roloson, Edmontons 2nd.
Florida; Kaberle, Nilsson, Tlustly
Edmonton; Antropov, Ponikerofski, Toskala
crack
ok, edmonton can have ponikerofski, but toronto keeps ponikarovsky

The Brewmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.