HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2 way lines

Old
12-29-2008, 09:31 AM
PavelBure9

vCash: 500
2 way lines

Well, i think the only consistant lines that we actully have are the Sjostrom-Betts-Orr line, and the Callahan-Drury-Dawes, so i think that due to the very consistant play of Korpikoski, he deserves a definite promotion with his 2 way play. It's time for Gomez to step up more and time for WADE F&^$^& REDDEN TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That said, this team is not playing well because they have relied on henrik the king, by not playing consistand defense.

Korpikoski-Gomez-Naslund ( I did not think that Korpi was deserved the oppritunity to play on the 1st line, but I dont know what the 1st line is anyway so why not.
Callahan-Drury-Dawes (Except for the Caps game, defense is good as is is the offsive play
Zherdev-Dubinsky-Prucha/Fritsche (What the hell happened to Dubinsky, i mean hes lost all his confidence since Zherdev has been taken off his line. I don't know if this is a scoring line or a checking line and with Zherdev, it could be another 2 way line.
Sjostrom-Betts-Orr (nuff' said)

Roszival-Mara (Good scoring ability combined with a tough physical defenseman and I think that since Roszival has got his game back, and I believe that, his will be a good offensive and defensive unit
Staal-Redden ( Let's face it, Redden is just terrible so far and I think the only way to help him get his game back is to put our best player on the TEAM, with him. I knowthey are both right handed shots but this also helped Roszival and Mara in getting both their games back, if Redden is terrible still, send him to the Minors and let Potter play.
Kalinin-Girardi ( a good unit, Kalinin does have to be better but again another two way line defense with some offense

We have to stop expecting this team to win pretty and I think that if we can become a good 2 way team, this is the only and ONLY WAY we can win something.

Any thoughts?

PavelBure9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2008, 09:36 AM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

I've been calling for Korpikoski to be moved up to the first line for quite some time. Or at least to play with Gomez.

It's not that I think he'll light it up, but it's that I think he'll fit nicely there, especially following his best performance of the year last game. His speed will be vital up there. No point in not trying it.

I actually do like the D-Pairs too, though I'd remove Kalinin and get Potter in.

RMcDonagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Mr Bojanglez
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash the Net View Post
I've been calling for Korpikoski to be moved up to the first line for quite some time. Or at least to play with Gomez.

It's not that I think he'll light it up, but it's that I think he'll fit nicely there, especially following his best performance of the year last game. His speed will be vital up there. No point in not trying it.

I actually do like the D-Pairs too, though I'd remove Kalinin and get Potter in.
Korpikoski is who I think is your best talent out of your rookies and you guys, with the exception of Dubie.

Mr Bojanglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2008, 11:14 AM
Vitto79

I wish Korps played well at C....if he did then they would just keep Drury on the wing with Dawes and Dubi..............then Cally who is more of a perfect Checking like guy is with Korps and whoever they throw there for now , Voros, Prucha, Fritsche.........

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-29-2008, 11:50 AM
asparkoflife

Id like to see more 2-way lines. But the problem is we cant score either. I guess it doesnt matter much. Id give it a shot.

asparkoflife is offline   Reply With Quote