HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Baranka speaks volumes of Renney

Closed Thread

Old
12-31-2008, 07:19 AM
Duponttime*

vCash: 500
Baranka speaks volumes of Renney

Two or three years ago this guy easily made our team with his camp. Our idiot head coach sent him to the minors. Yes, we know he's had some fluke injuries. However, he was big, strong, tough, could skate and could pass. Instead of doing what you should do as a coach when a prospect has a great camp and put him on your NHL roster, Renney was incompetent and sent him down. I blame Renney 100% for ruining this kids NHL career up till this point. You have to wonder if we had a coach with a clue if Baranka would not be developing along the lines of a Girardi right now and we wouldn't have signed Redden or Rosival or Kalinin.

So, now I see Renney is doing the same thing with Potter. Not playing a talent that is clearly superior to the lousy Kalinin. Why does this organization keep this hack of a coach? Please don't tell me he's made the playoffs three years in a row. Lundqvist is the only reason this team has made the playoffs three years in a row.

As a coach, if you don't reward prospects for strong camps, they eventually lose confidence. The camp after he had a great camp, Baranka looked below average. To me, Potter will soon go into a downward spiral due to our loser head coach.

Old
12-31-2008, 07:33 AM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

vCash: 500
Please use the "Fire Renney" Thread.

Closed Thread