HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

New Year's Resolutions

Old
12-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Panthers Rock
Oh...Yeah ;)

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
New Year's Resolutions

First off, Happy New Year to everyone out there! I hope everyone had a great year, I know I did (well the 2nd half at least) and I hope everyone has a great 2009.

With that in mind, what's your new year's resolution? Mine is to keep up the hard work at my job and advance my career, lose weight, and learn to ice skate properly, if I'm lucky learn to play ice hockey.

But, let's not leave it at that. How about the Panthers' Resolutions?

Weiss - resolves to stop getting hurt and thus removing the heart of the team, but to also not play hurt if it makes things worse.

Booth - to spread his energy to everyone else.

Anderson and Vokoun - to figure out what the proper rotation is such that each will always be on a hot streak. It's driving DeBoer nuts, you guys figure it out. Also, Anderson, learn how to play in a shootout please.

Bouwmeester - sign a damn contract with us!

Horton - act like you care in EVERY game. You don't have to always score, just be aggressive, B E Aggressive!

Frolik - continue to get better and be the great rookie we know you can be.

Murphy - help out Rochester. We're good here, thanks. No seriously, it's cool, you just stay right there.

Ballard - keep making the Jokinen trade look worthwhile. Don't pass up opportunities to hip check someone into next year.

Tarnasky - fight, fight, fight. Don't think, just fight.

Stillman - lead them to the promised land...late April.

Mad Cow - not so much for the mascot but for the Arena staff. Good idea except I have to wonder, are your burgers still selling? Maybe you should get sponsored by Chik Fil A now? And not just cause Chik Fil A is good.

Sponsorships at the BAC - making money should only go so far. Please, if nothing else, remove advertisements from the urinals ::shudders::

How about you guys?

Panthers Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2008, 10:28 AM
pb1300
#CatsAreComing

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
My new years resolution is:

1 - To see this team play like it did prior to this three game losing streak. That means finishing checks, forechecking as they did, and just bust their @ss every night.

2 - Bouwmeester signed to a 3+ year deal.

3 - Martin go out and add a forward to this team. Something like that is big for the teams psyche. For years we have been sellers at the deadline. Well lets be buyers this year, add someone like Weight to the team, and get us in the playoffs.

4 - I want a sold out BAC towards the end of the season. When this team is in the thick of things, and we all know they will be, we need that 6th man to get them going because we believe in them.

5 - OT. This recession that the whole world seems to be in, begin to improve. Whether we are in Canada, Greece, or the US, it seems that its taking a toll on everyone, and hopefully we can get through it soon enough.

Last but not least...BELIEVE! This team has showed that they arent the Panthers of years past. Something is starting here, and whether we make the playoffs this year or the year after, we have something to believe in again. While this decade has been nothing but pain for us the fans, the next decade should bring us a lot more success.

pb1300 is offline   Reply With Quote