Apparently you are missing my point... He came to OUR board and and starting calling us whiners...= Troll
He then made a comment stating that Montreal And LA are not skilled teams... Well yes they are skilled, no we are no Ottawa or Tampa bay, but yes we are skilled.
I don't mind when other teams fans come here and post, For the most part they are good comments...In this case they were not. While I will give him credit for editing his comment about no skill.
Originally Posted by FF de Mars
I don't think you understand willie's point. The habs are not among the most skilled in the leage, they are a medium skilled team playing with work ethics and passion. He's not comparing us with Pittsburgh or Minnesota. And I agree with him. And btw, guys, what's your problem. Unless they say stupidities, any fan from any team is more than welcomed to post on our board. I appreciate their comments and I wish they continue posting.
There has been talk that we might get a hint as to who is on the block by who is sitting for the Kings game tonight. I missed the start of the game, so did anyone notice any noticable changes? I noticed Komi is in the lineup instead of ___?
Komisarek also plyed the last game .. but the game before Dhykuis was playing instead of him .
-Komisarek ( aside a shift i think )
-Dackell ( 2 wise play when Garon was down to preven the puck to be in )
-Zednik ( hustle , second straght GWG )
-Garon ( 46 saves ?! Good around the net )
-Rivet ( strong game )
-Dowd ( he makes the bottom lines more reliable )
-Too much PIM's
-No fight on Avery - Lappy or Belanger
-Luck too much of a factor right now
Last edited by Team_Spirit: 03-07-2004 at 12:50 AM.
- Another quiet so-so game for Ryder. Hopefully he rebounds on Monday in Anaheim.
- Ribeiro did nothing all night as well
- Komisarek is at his best when a little **** like Avery gets in his face and pisses Komo off. I really think he would have eventually dropped the gloves with him if the game wasn't so close and if Avery was willing. I'll take the rookie mistakes if he plays with an edge and with physicality like that 90% of the time.
- .500 road trip at least. Woot !
- 2 assists for Koivu and he played with alot of fire tonite
- that sound you hear is Yanic Perreault resurecting...1G,1A tonite and he's really racking up the points recently. I am starting to think it's pointless dealing this guy if we don't get something like a 2nd or a 3rd rounder in return. He's solid depth and he's played well on LW.
- Gotta love a 8 goal, 5 assist production so far from Begin..no one expected this guy to be this good !
- Was that Darren Langdon out there? best game of the year for him for sure.
- Please someone in the west beat the **** out of Avery
Garon Oh god was I ever anoid by Avery. What a litlle pest. Man if I was playing in this game for the habs I would of lost it and would off punched him in the face a couple times but good think I dont play hockey. :p