HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Question about icing

Old
01-12-2009, 02:03 AM
Red Dragon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
While officials are human too, a referee offering a player disrespect for no reason is something that seldom happens. Those guys are few and far between and the only officials who go anywhere to make a career out of it are the officials who are there for the players as much as they are to do something they love to do.

That said, I defend my actions in such situations as the one discussed here. If players disrespect the officials, they shouldn't expect any respect in return. However, every game is a new game. I don't hold grudges from one game to the next. I will give every player a chance to play his game. I only react to what is offered to me in terms of respect and disrespect from players in each game.
I agree with respecting the refs, i have a coach who is always trying to make calls and its annoying for me. I was simplying saying refs are not only dicks when players are dicks. just how i read your post

Red Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote