HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoff schedule

Old
01-06-2009, 09:43 AM
33Roy33

vCash: 500
Playoff schedule

I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Habs and Pens last game of the regular season on April 11th for Christmas, I can't wait!! I just hope the game means something. I really want to see some playoff games while I am on this trip.

My question is if the Habs get home ice do you think that one week after the regular season concludes would be enough for me to catch two playoff games? If i arrived on the 11th and left the following Sunday? Also if the Habs do not get home ice how long after the regular season ends would it be before game 3 came to the Bell Center. Would it be worth my time to stay in Montreal and soak in the playoff atmosphere even if I couldn't stay long enough catch a game? Are there places to go to watch the road games with great atmosphere?

Thanks a lot for your help, trying to book flights now and I am really hoping to try and get some playoff hockey in as well!

33Roy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2009, 09:50 AM
WestIslander

vCash: 500
I think it will mean something, possibly 4th place in the eastern conference!

WestIslander is offline   Reply With Quote