HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kaberle looked brutal tonight...

Closed Thread

Old
03-07-2004, 12:33 AM
Byakin1

vCash: 500
Kaberle looked brutal tonight...

Looks like he's now their #4 d-man. It wasn't long ago he was considered Leafs' #1 defenceman. As bad as he has been playing, I wouldn't mind seeing him in Edmonton as long as it doesn't cost much to get him because of his ability to play the point on the PP. His value might be the lowest ever so he might not be too costly to acquire. Then again, Edmonton fans might sour on his lack of physical play and boo him out of town like they did with Poti.

On a side note, Garon is playing very well and doing us a HUGE favour by beating LA. Looks like Habs are trying to make some noise in the playoffs (see Kovalev trade) so I wonder if we can trade, say Smith, for Garon and plus.

Old
03-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Vyse64
N64

Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
garon almost blew it with that delay of game penalty
thank goodness for Zednik

Old
03-07-2004, 12:44 AM
streetballer03

haha typical Oiler fan. Pick up an underachieving player from a superior team to add to their roster in hopes that they'll make thier own lineup better. It's just what the Oilers do here. (Remember when we wanted projects like Stefan). i would also like Kaberle here....he would cost too much. Leaf fans say that anything for Kaberle or Hedin would have to include either Torres/Hemsky/Brewer. If i was the Oilers i wouldn't do any trades including those players.

Old
03-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Rooks Oilers

Kaberles problem is that he does'nt shoot enough, the Oilers need someone that can get the puck to the net on the powerplay, Tarnstrom or Berard may be available!

Closed Thread