HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Leafs and Sens

Old
01-13-2009, 05:30 PM
IBLeaf*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzy View Post
I do have a favorite team. Since you're quite the sleuth I'm sure you could figure it out.

As for the Leafs comments, well, when 90% of this section of the forums is absolute horrid Leafs proposals, what do you expect? I can honestly say I've never seen a fair or realistic trade proposal involving the Leafs. Its pretty easy to tell going in. You look at the teams involved and the name of the person who created the thread and before I even open it, I know its gonna be completely swayed towards....drum roll.......the Leafs.

You guys put a bunch of **** together in every proposal and expect the best player/s coming back.
Yes, the same guy who makes multiple accounts to spam trade proposals works with us!

IBLeaf* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Biggzy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guys View Post
Because the entire fanbase gets together and brainstorms proposals like this one as a unit.

Here's an idea, if you dont like Leaf proposals, dont post in the threads? Maybe get a hobby?
Well maybe you should start getting together. You don't see Panthers fans posting up ridiculous proposals in record numbers on here.

Biggzy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Kessick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzy View Post
Well maybe you should start getting together. You don't see Panthers fans posting up ridiculous proposals in record numbers on here.
We can't really control the fact we have a large fanbase, a portion of which is not that bright. It's not like we conspire to spam the trade rumours board. Most Leaf fans have been very dismissive of this guy's trade proposals.

Kessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 12:30 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guys View Post
Do you actually have a favourite hockey team or does bashing the Leafs keep you occupied? Seriously, I just checked your last posts and Id say roughly 70% of anything you say is Leaf related.

He may be a newbie, but you're a troll. Plain and simple.
This guy has been doing nothing but making lopsided/retarded proposal after proposal. This is the PERFECT reason why people shouldnt be allowed to start threads until they have reached a certain post count or time length. Ridiculous.

pb1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 01:50 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
MAN talk about getting flamed

OmniSens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Masterplan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
This guy has been doing nothing but making lopsided/retarded proposal after proposal. This is the PERFECT reason why people shouldnt be allowed to start threads until they have reached a certain post count or time length. Ridiculous.
Or at least limit them to one new thread every other day....heck, everyone should follow this rule. Really maybe a guy like Bob Mackenzie might deserve more.....

Masterplan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 02:22 PM
robdicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringEvanderToTO View Post
To Sens: Hollwegg
Stralman
Mayers
Kubina

To Leafs: Zubov
Fisher
Brian Lee
Chris Neil
SJ 1st 09
although this is typical leafs to throw in garbage noone wants.... i hear the sens dont have a good offensive defenseman so kubina would work. This would only make sense if they want the philly-style quick rebuild (which i think would work for them) kubina (assuming he'ld waive for ottawa) maybe stralman (could remove from trade) for maybe brian lee and first in 09 (sj)? remember SJ's pick could be anywhere from 25-30

or even kubina for sj 1st in 09

robdicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Biggzy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdicks View Post
although this is typical leafs to throw in garbage noone wants.... i hear the sens dont have a good offensive defenseman so kubina would work. This would only make sense if they want the philly-style quick rebuild (which i think would work for them) kubina (assuming he'ld waive for ottawa) maybe stralman (could remove from trade) for maybe brian lee and first in 09 (sj)? remember SJ's pick could be anywhere from 25-30

or even kubina for sj 1st in 09
Value wise I'd say thats fair. A late first in 09 for Kubina, but I don't think the Sens do it since it doesn't look they are gonna make the playoffs and may starting looking to rebuild. So hanging on to that draft pick would be better for them imo.

Biggzy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 07:42 PM
DG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterplan View Post
Murray laughs uncontrollably for 12 mins and 37 sec and then before hanging up Murray offers:

Gerber+2nd for Toskala+1st....*click*
Better than the OP.

DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 08:07 PM
re5piration
'67 til

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterplan View Post
Murray laughs uncontrollably for 12 mins and 37 sec and then before hanging up Murray offers:

Gerber+2nd for Toskala+1st....*click*
And you thought the OP was bad...

Regardless of how bad Vesa has been this season...

Toskala >>>> Gerber

re5piration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2009, 08:10 PM
stugotz

Im convinced that these new "Leaf Fans" who don't even post on the Leafs board are just troll, or second accounts made up by Leaf haters, just to get people bashing the Leafs and their fans. Im really hoping no one looks at these proposals and thinks this is a real Leaf fan, making an honest proposal.

stugotz is offline   Reply With Quote