Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

High Res. Bruins Photos

Old
01-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Zestfule

vCash: 500
High Res. Bruins Photos

I'm looking for high resolution (1024x768 at the least) images of Bruins, I've tried all I can I can't find any. Tried many of the links from the Wallpaper thread but none of those places have any high resolution photos. I even spent a little while on Getty's website on the hope I could download packages for personal use for a reasonable price but it seems they don't offer any services in that regard (Companies only).

Any help would be appreciated!

Zestfule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2009, 06:35 PM
MasqueOfTheRedDeath*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zestfule View Post
I'm looking for high resolution (1024x768 at the least) images of Bruins, I've tried all I can I can't find any. Tried many of the links from the Wallpaper thread but none of those places have any high resolution photos. I even spent a little while on Getty's website on the hope I could download packages for personal use for a reasonable price but it seems they don't offer any services in that regard (Companies only).

Any help would be appreciated!
If you want actual copies of getty photos you could try getting in touch with the photographer directly. I know some people have had good luck doing that.

MasqueOfTheRedDeath* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Zestfule

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasqueOfTheRedDeath View Post
If you want actual copies of getty photos you could try getting in touch with the photographer directly. I know some people have had good luck doing that.
I'm more interested in the digital images for editing in Photoshop for wallpaper, banner, avatar usages.

Zestfule is offline   Reply With Quote