HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Notices

It might be time for GMGM to shake up this team

Old
01-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Ridley Simon

vCash: 500
this team is fine. all teams have small losing streaks. We have become so accustomed to winning that a few losses freak people out. Caps are still 4th overall. Might slip to 5th or 6th, but that's nothing to stress about.

That said, I would like for us to try and add a vet dman at the deadline for depth. same type of deal as the Federov trade, but for the D.

That's it. If we can dump Nyls, then great. But, it's not probable.

Ridley Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2009, 11:27 PM
TheFountainhead
Red Nation

[QUOTE=Ridley Simon;17389145]Why didn't you just tell him to come and find you? Internet tough guys are the saddest of types. Hiding behind a keyboard. And getting riled up over the written word. If you can't beat someone with words, get in a fight and beat them with fists. It's basically saying "I give, you're smarter than me", IMO.

Also, anyone who would send a message like that is probably a pasty faced, reed-thin World of WarCraft player, who has no intention of trying to find you. I agree with Ridley, those types are a sad lot.

TheFountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Bananas

It's probably time to revisit this thread.

Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote