HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Bruins - Maple Leafs

Old
01-17-2009, 11:19 PM
New Liskeard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosh Pit View Post
It will be quite entertaining watching you find a post of mine that says I'm hell bent on getting Kaberle to Boston.

But since you are the GM , I will agree with you this once.
GM of Boston and Leafs Fans Spokesperson. Ask the poster what your favourite food, resteraunt, vacation destination is, and he/she will most certainlly let you know.

New Liskeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2009, 11:20 PM
Nikita Filatov*

Send a message via AIM to Nikita Filatov*
Add 2 more leafs fans to my ignore list.

Boy they're great, aren't they?

Nikita Filatov* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2009, 11:23 PM
New Liskeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinsfan1 View Post
Add 2 more leafs fans to my ignore list.

Boy they're great, aren't they?

The truth hurts sometimes doesn't it.Truth be told, as the GM of the Boston Bruins, i would expect you have more important things to do that be spending your time here. You must be passing the buck to Neely, so that you time here is not interupted.

New Liskeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2009, 07:51 AM
TheFisherKing

I think tor and bos make good trade partners, but in this deal i'd like to see regan coming tor's way, we just need to add to our goalie prospect cupboard, lose hamill and add regan and a 3rd 10?

It'd definitely be one of the biggest trade, (in terms of number of assets) of this year.

kaberle, Stajan
for
Fernandez, Lashoff, Regan, Noke, 1st 09, 3rd 10

Kind of trade I could see Both teams making, Bos adds an elite defenceman to set up their pp, (Imagine kabby setting up Chara for the pp point shot), and a centre to let bergeron transfer back to the wing.
Leafs add a prospect to our two weakest prospect areas, a goalie whose put up good numbers this year, a good two way forward who can kill penalties, and would look good with moore and blake, and a couple of high end picks.

TheFisherKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2009, 08:01 AM
mydnyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by DietCokeHead View Post
I think tor and bos make good trade partners, but in this deal i'd like to see regan coming tor's way, we just need to add to our goalie prospect cupboard, lose hamill and add regan and a 3rd 10?

It'd definitely be one of the biggest trade, (in terms of number of assets) of this year.

kaberle, Stajan
for
Fernandez, Lashoff, Regan, Noke, 1st 09, 3rd 10

Kind of trade I could see Both teams making, Bos adds an elite defenceman to set up their pp, (Imagine kabby setting up Chara for the pp point shot), and a centre to let bergeron transfer back to the wing.
Leafs add a prospect to our two weakest prospect areas, a goalie whose put up good numbers this year, a good two way forward who can kill penalties, and would look good with moore and blake, and a couple of high end picks.
if Boston doesnt give up a Blue Chip prospect, they will not get Kaberle ...that is the bottom line. there is no point in making any proposal that doesnt include a blue chipper (and a 1st, unless it's a real stud blue chipper)

mydnyte is offline   Reply With Quote