HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Antropov to NYR

Old
01-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
Del Zotto + 1st Or 2nd Fair?
I wouldn't give up Del Zotto, or a first round pick for Antro, yet alone both. Some are skeptical even bout the 2nd, however I'd give something small + that.

Ih8theislanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2009, 01:07 PM
mooseOAK*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
I wouldn't give up Del Zotto, or a first round pick for Antro, yet alone both. Some are skeptical even bout the 2nd, however I'd give something small + that.
Will you? Looks like you will be in the Mark Recchi sweepstakes then.

mooseOAK* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2009, 01:13 PM
sda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
a borderline prospect for an established player, maybe armchair gms wouldnt do it but nhl gms certainly would

sda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Deal Sealer

Send a message via MSN to Deal Sealer
I think Sather would be willing to part ways with Del Zotto seeing as Sanguetti is already established himself as a good offensive defenseman. An earlier poster referred to Del Zotto as a young Bryan Mccabe. I would go even further and compare him to a Mike Green, sure I would like to see his development improve though. NYR keep this years first and uses it to grab a forward prospect to replace the late Cherapanov. And Toronto would recieve a conditional pick if Antropov resigns most likely a third nothing better i would think.

Last edited by Deal Sealer: 01-31-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Deal Sealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2009, 02:53 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseOAK View Post
Will you? Looks like you will be in the Mark Recchi sweepstakes then.
We're talking about ANTROPOV here.

What's he done, ever, to be worth Del Zotto and/or a first round pick?

His massive 5 points in 28 playoff games!?

Holy overrated player!

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2009, 03:04 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sda View Post
a borderline prospect for an established player, maybe armchair gms wouldnt do it but nhl gms certainly would
Del Zotto a borderline prospect? lol I take it you don't know much about prospects.

Old
01-31-2009, 03:07 PM
OverTheCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAFutureNHLGM View Post
I think Sather would be willing to part ways with Del Zotto seeing as Sanguetti is already established himself as a good offensice defenseman. An earlier poster referred to Del Zotto as a young Bryan Mccabe. I would go even further and compare him to a Mike Green, sure I would like to see his development improve though. NYR keep this years first and uses it to grab a forward prospect to replace the late Cherapanov. And Toronto would recieve a conditional pick if Antropov resigns most likely a third nothing better i would think.
He's established absolutely nothing at the NHL level as he's yet to play in his first NHL game. I don't think the Rangers are trading Del Zotto.

OverTheCap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers

Sangs is a few years ahead of MDZ. I see the only time we trade him is when we know Sangs is established at the NHL level.