HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

TRADE: Fritsche to Wild for D Erik Reitz

Old
01-30-2009, 03:45 PM
MikeyLikesHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
and how do you think they would answer if asked the same questions about Fritsche?

I could see it now: "Fritsche? Don't like him."
They do better than that, they don't get questions about him or talk about him at all...that's almost worse.

MikeyLikesHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Ola

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
This pickup reminds me of Jorts. This is a Jorts guy.
Haha, I am excited about the trade too! I am becomming Jorts.

Seriously though, I've never seen Reitz -- I think -- but I am keeping my thumb crossed.

Like nobody is interested in stay at home D's these days, almost. Look at Minny's blueline -- Marek Zidlicky, Kim Johnsson, Brent Burns (a center a couple of years ago), Marc Andre Bregeron, Nick Schultz (who atleast was a 2-way D/offensive D before) and Martin Skoula... Atleast 5 offensive D's.

Before the lockout there were no room for these guys -- nowadays you can basically carry 4 offensive D's without a problem.

So all teams are hamstering offensive D's basically, and skilled offensive forwards. Its in times like that you can steal a Milan Lucic (a PF) in the 2nd round, cause everyone is looking for skill. And getting your hand on a pretty solid defensive D shouldn't be impossible either. The big problem is finding a spot on your team to play him on -- cause you got to have D's on can move the puck out there all the time. There aren't many clearcut defensive D positions available out there. And there are many vets -- like the Dennis Gauthiers and co of the league -- batlling for thoose spots...

So anyway, I don't have a clue who Reitz is et c. But with some good scouting, it shouldn't be impossible to find a serviceable defensive D out there...

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2009, 07:10 AM
Maineice11

Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
anybody have videos of this guy giving checks?

all I can find are fighting videos on youtube.

Maineice11 is offline   Reply With Quote