HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Could Price still be injured?

Old
01-30-2009, 02:39 PM
habs1993

vCash: 500
Could Price still be injured?

Price hasn't played very well since his return from injury.....

Last three games Price has let in 15 goals?(give or take)....

Maybe he isn't 100% healed....

He was very eager to play in the All Star game(understandebly so for a 20 year old) so maybe he came back prematurely so Carbo wouldn't question him playing in the All star Game..

Could he still be possibly injured?

Last edited by habs1993: 01-30-2009 at 02:47 PM.
habs1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 04:56 PM
Metropolitsky
Still 4x more cups

that doesn matter, he said **** on tv and he should be traded for a 6th round pick in 2012

Metropolitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 05:03 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djee#9 View Post
that doesn matter, he said **** on tv and he should be traded for a 6th round pick in 2012
I hear that's a deep draft.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 05:09 PM
TheCH*

If he isn't, then he souldn't be playing because he obviously can't help this team any better then Halak right now. But i really don't think his ankle is any issue. He is in a slump along with the rest of the team.

TheCH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 05:11 PM
LyleOdelein

People need to watch the games instead of the box scores. Price played great last night. He made a ton of huge saves. I could understand some doubts after the Tampa game, but this is ridiculous.

LyleOdelein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 05:19 PM
BigM1ke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorges of the Jungle View Post
People need to watch the games instead of the box scores. Price played great last night. He made a ton of huge saves. I could understand some doubts after the Tampa game, but this is ridiculous.
And you need to realize that this is the HF Boards... After one loss, 95% of the people starts to cry and blame everybody for everything bad happening.

Of course Price is not to blame. If it wasn't for him, we would have lost 13-1 last night, but even Le Journal de Montréal is blaming him, and people here are dumb enough to believe in everything they read on papers or hear on RDS.

That is why I usually never visit this website after 2 straight losses for the Habs...

BigM1ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 05:23 PM
NewHabsEra*

He isnt playing bad at all lol, looks at the goals, deflections, perfect shots.. The team is playing very bad in front of him, thats the main reason why we give so many goals per game at the moment..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Hab-a-maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigM1ke View Post
And you need to realize that this is the HF Boards... After one loss, 95% of the people starts to cry and blame everybody for everything bad happening.

Of course Price is not to blame. If it wasn't for him, we would have lost 13-1 last night, but even Le Journal de Montréal is blaming him, and people here are dumb enough to believe in everything they read on papers or hear on RDS.

That is why I usually never visit this website after 2 straight losses for the Habs...
Price is one of the last to blame. The guy's had maybe 2 weak games all year. I remember him being way shakier at times last year. Remember him being pulled in the epic comeback? Being schooled by Ovy and the Caps in a 5-4 OT loss that got him sent down to Hamilton? Anyway it's 4 losses in a row now so be prepared for double the pain! And triple if we go belly up on SB weekend!

Hab-a-maniac is offline   Reply With Quote