I am now accepting bets for the game on Thursday March 11th.
FLORIDA @ MONTRÉAL
Bets will be accepted (and may be edited) until the game starts. You must predict final score, shot totals for each team, and select exactly 3 players from each team as goal-scorers.
The list of accumulated points leaders will be posted after I've counted all the bets. No need to count your own points, I will do it for you. Anyone can join at any time, no need to register, just post your predictions!
- Predicting the correct outcome of the game (Win, Loss, or Tie) is worth 25 points.
- Predicting exact final score is worth 50 points, and being 1 goal away is worth 25 points.
- Predicting the correct team with highest number of shots is worth 15 points.
- Predicting exact shot total for one team is worth 50 points. One shot away is worth 25 points. Two shots away is worth 10 points.
- Players with 5 or more goals this season are worth 15 points per goal.
- Players with less than 5 goals this season are worth 50 pts per goal.
- Players with 0 goals this season are worth 100 pts per goal.
- 1 bonus player with 5 or more goals (highlighted in blue on the Habs' list of scorers) will be worth 50 points per goal. A new player will be chosen every Betting Thread for this bonus.
Here is the list of Habs goal scorers:
Last Update: Ducks game, March 8th.
Richard Zednik (24)
Michael Ryder (20)
Mike Ribeiro (18)
Sheldon Souray (15)
Pierre Dagenais (15)
Saku Koivu (13)
Alex Kovalev (13)
Jan Bulis (13)
Yannic Perreault (12)
** BONUS 50 POINTS ** Steve Bégin (9)
Niklas Sundstrom (8)
Andrei Markov (6)
Jim Dowd (5)
Joé Juneau (5)
Patrice Brisebois (4)
Andreas Dackell (4)
Craig Rivet (4)
Jason Ward (3)
Stéphane Quintal (2)
Francis Bouillon (1) Mike Komisarek (0)
Darren Langdon (0)
Karl Dykhuis (0)