HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Get well Steve

Closed Thread

Old
03-09-2004, 01:30 AM
st_roland

vCash: 500
Get well Steve

Obviously everyone has heard about what happened, but I just wanted to say how sad I feel about what happened. Steve Moore played his heart out for the Avalanche and her fans this season. I think the best we can hope for is a medium range concussion and some facial scarring. What does everyone think will be the penalty for bertuzzi?

Old
03-09-2004, 01:33 AM
Ensane
EL GUAPO

Moore, a second round pick, former Harvard graduate and captain--finally found an NHL niche after a couple of seasons in the minors. Now, perhaps Bertuzzi has taken it all away from him.

True justice would involve a sniper rifle and an elevated spot. In reality, Bertuzzi better not see NHL ice until the lockout is over. If it's anything less, I don't know if I can have any respect for the NHL.

Old
03-09-2004, 01:36 AM
thestonedkoala

vCash:
Get Well Soon Moore! You'll Be Missed!

Old
03-09-2004, 01:42 AM
fcbarcelona

honestly, as bad an incident as it was...there's no reason to get hostile. all we can do now is grieve for steve and that's all that matters. its unfortunate bertuzzi suckered him but i don't think he meant to take him out cold and cause such a signfinicant injury. but, he'll get a stiff punishment, and justifiably so, with him missing the balance of the season and some playoff games.

Closed Thread