HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Ruutu and Blake

Closed Thread

Old
03-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Finkle is Einhorn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandnucker
A point I want to make:
How does the opriginal poster know that Blake was saying to Ruutu that his hand got hurt? There is no way that you can see that during the replay and all you are doing is assuming it. Ruutu, up to that point, was getting his rear end handed to him and was trying to fight back. Hypothetical situation, if I punch you a few times than say that I hurt my hand, are you just going to skate away?
The original poster doesn't know what Blake said. He/She just obviously thought that there was a lack of Canuck bashing threads posted so far, so they decided to pile on.

So while we're at it.....what was the deal with the Canucks hitting Abby with that black rubber thing multiple times last night? Completely uncalled for, and it just goes to show you how classless every Canuck player is, and subsequently, every person who is a fan of the team. For shame.

Old
03-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Sotnos

Make an attempt to keep this on topic or it's geting closed. (You could quit with the whining too, but that's a suggestion not a demand)

Old
03-09-2004, 12:10 PM
imafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle axe
The original poster doesn't know what Blake said. He/She just obviously thought that there was a lack of Canuck bashing threads posted so far, so they decided to pile on.

So while we're at it.....what was the deal with the Canucks hitting Abby with that black rubber thing multiple times last night? Completely uncalled for, and it just goes to show you how classless every Canuck player is, and subsequently, every person who is a fan of the team. For shame.
groan... Kinda funny... I'm actually a canuck fan.. but hey I love to trash on canuck fans?? anyway... this post has expired... and no... i have no idea what blake was saying... but... use some common sense... what else would he be saying? maybe he was asking ruutu for his mom's apple pie recipe? haven't you seen a fight before where a guy has hurt himself... and the other guy backed off? if you haven't... i have several times... its actually part of the fighter code. mods... please lock this thread... obviously everyone is a little sensitive right now

Old
03-09-2004, 03:27 PM
MoS*

1.) Blake was throwing haymakers at ruutu, ruutu can' just stop
2.) Ruutu gave one soft punch and one solid punch after and once blake fell to the ice, the fight stopped
3.) it would be impossible for ruutu or the refs to hear anything even if blake said something
4.) blake intended to injure ruutu, i doubt that blake's punching his own hand onto his glass was somehow uutu's fault

Here's the link to the fight. watch it for yourself. imo ruutu didn't really do anything wrong aside from the fact that he got blake into fighting him

http://www.hockeyfights.com/cf277/04...lake_ruutu.wmv

Closed Thread