HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

11th Obsequious Banter Thread: Irish Is Buzz Killington

Closed Thread

Old
02-03-2009, 09:01 AM
dbr2
Lockout Beard

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to dbr2
Ahh. High Street brings back memories of 11 East Cafe when It was open. Used to play shows there all the timeee. Good timesss.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:03 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
I didn't click on the video, cuz that stuff kind of annoys me...so I'm not sure what happened. Did the cops SEE him on the bike and he got away? Or he got away before the cops got there. If they saw him, then yeah...fail....LOL.

That's not me though. This is what I was doing Sunday.......

http://www.nj.com/gloucester/index.s...070.xml&coll=8
Gooo Jules!!!! You make arrests while some guy eludes capture on a bicycle! You should have gotten a call for the bank robber, I know if you saw that guy on the bike, you'd turn into Jeff Carter aiming for Lord Stanley's cup, and get that idiot off his bike in one shot!

For me personally, I wouldn't mind emptying the whole clip. Whatever ends with idiot on pavement is a win in my book!

Old
02-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbr2 View Post
Ahh. High Street brings back memories of 11 East Cafe when It was open. Used to play shows there all the timeee. Good timesss.
There's another coffee house that just opened up futher west on High. I don't think they have live music like 11 East did, but they do have a nice lounge...and really good coffee (so I hear, I don't drink it). You should stop in, see if they're planning similar stuff.

Down town isn't going to look the same in 2 years. They've already torn down most of the houses and the college townhomes are being built right across from the Landmark (yay )

Old
02-03-2009, 09:06 AM
TheDrizzle81

Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
Gooo Jules!!!! You make arrests while some guy eludes capture on a bicycle! You should have gotten a call for the bank robber, I know if you saw that guy on the bike, you'd turn into Jeff Carter aiming for Lord Stanley's cup, and get that idiot off his bike in one shot!

For me personally, I wouldn't mind emptying the whole clip. Whatever ends with idiot on pavement is a win in my book!
U worry me, lmfao

Old
02-03-2009, 09:06 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Haha..yeah. I carry a Glock 27 ( I have small hands, the rest of the guys carry a Glock 22). I also carry a rifle when I'm working. F the shotgun...LOL.

And yes, tasers are illegal in NJ, even for cops. They say that's going to change eventually, but I doubt it.
SWEET!!!

I think a glock with a silencer would be cool, I'd almost be a boondock saint!!!!

However, I refuse to spend that much money on licensing and stuff. The silencer tax alone is a couple hundred. My one buddy owns an AR-15. It's fun just to hold it. I would love to take it to the range one day. My former roommate at Scranton owns an AK-47. He is the kinda guy who LOVES hunting way too much, and I can see him shooting deer with an AK.

EDIT: He showed me a hunting video once, I wanted to shoot MYSELF. It was soooo boring.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
ForsbergIsOdin

Send a message via AIM to ForsbergIsOdin
Quote:
best burgers ever is at 5 guys.
That is ****ing false.

That **** makes my ass erupt with unhappiness.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
U worry me, lmfao
You worry me Drizzle.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

Quote:
SWEET!!!

I think a glock with a silencer would be cool, I'd almost be a boondock saint!!!!

However, I refuse to spend that much money on licensing and stuff. The silencer tax alone is a couple hundred. My one buddy owns an AR-15. It's fun just to hold it. I would love to take it to the range one day. My former roommate at Scranton owns an AK-47. He is the kinda guy who LOVES hunting way too much, and I can see him shooting deer with an AK.

EDIT: He showed me a hunting video once, I wanted to shoot MYSELF. It was soooo boring.
A silencer on my Glock would look retarded. The silencer would be bigger than the gun itself! I love our rifle. If you think the racking of a shotgun gets people's attention, you should see the looks on their faces when you get out with this:

Old
02-03-2009, 09:10 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
SWEET!!!

I was waiting for that reference from you.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:11 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsbergIsOdin View Post
That is ****ing false.

That **** makes my ass erupt with unhappiness.
It tastes good going down though, I will admit.

But unfortunately, its not the same experience when it comes out.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Kambo

Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
There's another coffee house that just opened up futher west on High. I don't think they have live music like 11 East did, but they do have a nice lounge...and really good coffee (so I hear, I don't drink it). You should stop in, see if they're planning similar stuff.

Down town isn't going to look the same in 2 years. They've already torn down most of the houses and the college townhomes are being built right across from the Landmark (yay )
Oh god, the Landmark ::shudder:: I was beyond wrecked the last time I was there.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:13 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
A silencer on my Glock would look retarded. The silencer would be bigger than the gun itself! I love our rifle. If you think the racking of a shotgun gets people's attention, you should see the looks on their faces when you get out with this:

That's an M4 isn't it? Basically a full auto AR-15.

I love that gun sooo much. SOCOM US Navy Seals is a great game. M4A1 with a silencer is a lot of fun for stealthy shooting videogame fun.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:14 AM
dbr2
Lockout Beard

Quote:
Haha..yeah. I carry a Glock 27 ( I have small hands, the rest of the guys carry a Glock 22). I also carry a rifle when I'm working. F the shotgun...LOL.

And yes, tasers are illegal in NJ, even for cops. They say that's going to change eventually, but I doubt it.
Do you have a sweet scope on your rifle haha. Sniper Jules in the bell tower!

Quote:

I haven't been down town in like 3 yrs?? maybe 4. Its been a longg time. The area around 11 east freaked me out, like behind it and crap. My one friend got mugged, around 11 east they stole his shoes so he couldn't run or whatever. Oh landmark haha, my friends never go there ever. Its funny.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

Quote:
That's an M4 isn't it? Basically a full auto AR-15.

I love that gun sooo much. SOCOM US Navy Seals is a great game. M4A1 with a silencer is a lot of fun for stealthy shooting videogame fun.
Yup, that's exactly what it is.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:15 AM
TheKingPin

Cmon this ridiculous!!!!! Lets play more than a game a week! And at that why do you have to play on Wednesday? I got nothing nothing nothing, Lost and Flyers vs Bruins, nothing nothing nothing....

At least this team gets some more rest and god knows we need practice.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:20 AM
dbr2
Lockout Beard

Since i'm up maybe ill go watch the team practice...they are practicing today aren't they?

Old
02-03-2009, 09:22 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
Oh god, the Landmark ::shudder:: I was beyond wrecked the last time I was there.
Im utterly shocked.

Maury kicks ass, i ****ing love watching this show. lmao.

"Na murry it aint like that. naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That aint y baby yo, ill set that thing on fire **** that bleep bleep bleepity bleep"

"Devonte you are the father"

*screams yells weird movements*

"Ya no murry that my kid there yo ill be there for him and her no matter what. it dont matter if she had sex with these other 14 guys"

How can you go from wanting to set a baby on fire one minute than wanting to be there for it.

Humor.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:24 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
While an M4A1 can have a scope mounted, and be accurate to a good range, it is hardly a sniper rifle capable of long distance shots. In the right hands it can accurately, quickly, and quietly dispatch targets, which is why is a favorite among US Special Forces, it is a moderate range to close encounter assault rifle.

A sniper rifle capable of hitting targets OVER A MILE AWAY would be a Barret M82. That's just downright scary. A 50 cal round can disable a jeep engine if placed correctly.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:26 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Since i'm up maybe ill go watch the team practice...they are practicing today aren't they?
You mean to tell me that John Stevens makes this team practice? Please tell me your joking, because it certainly doesnt show. I wouldnt be shocked if they are all still in florida playing golf and drinkin booze. Seems like the **** John Stevens pulls.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:26 AM
dbr2
Lockout Beard

Quote:
While an M4A1 can have a scope mounted, and be accurate to a good range, it is hardly a sniper rifle capable of long distance shots. In the right hands it can accurately, quickly, and quietly dispatch targets, which is why is a favorite among US Special Forces, it is a moderate range to close encounter assault rifle.

A sniper rifle capable of hitting targets OVER A MILE AWAY would be a Barret M82. That's just downright scary. A 50 cal round can disable a jeep engine if placed correctly.
wow thats scary as ****. and I drive a jeep don't shot!

Old
02-03-2009, 09:28 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
wow thats scary as ****. and I drive a jeep don't shot!
That would be, HILARIOUS

Old
02-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
I avoid there on Thursday nights...and sometimes Sat. But otherwise I like it there. You SO have to tell me next time you go!

Quote:
Nope, no scope. We're trained on the iron sites it has.

Quote:
I haven't been down town in like 3 yrs?? maybe 4. Its been a longg time. The area around 11 east freaked me out, like behind it and crap. My one friend got mugged, around 11 east they stole his shoes so he couldn't run or whatever. Oh landmark haha, my friends never go there ever. Its funny.
Downtown is crap right now. Has been for a while. I'm not sold on the "plan" our town leaders have, but I guess they have to try something.

Quote:

Yeah, it's not really a "sniper" rifle. We're trained up to 100 yards, which is more than fine for our purposes. My Sgt., who was the sniper for the SWAT team for many years cam pick ya off at 500 yards with the iron sites. His sniper rifle get up though is amazing.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:31 AM
dbr2
Lockout Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
You mean to tell me that John Stevens makes this team practice? Please tell me your joking, because it certainly doesnt show. I wouldnt be shocked if they are all still in florida playing golf and drinkin booze. Seems like the **** John Stevens pulls.
Yeah I'm probably not gonna go. It starts at 10:30 by the time I get there it will probably be over.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:34 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Yeah I'm probably not gonna go. It starts at 10:30 by the time I get there it will probably be over.
We should go and boo Mr. Jones sometime. lmfao.

Old
02-03-2009, 09:39 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Yeah, it's not really a "sniper" rifle. We're trained up to 100 yards, which is more than fine for our purposes. My Sgt., who was the sniper for the SWAT team for many years cam pick ya off at 500 yards with the iron sites. His sniper rifle get up though is amazing.
I love both the movie Shooter and Swat.

Snipers are sooo sweet. 500 yards on iron sights is unbelievable.

I hear women are good at being snipers, it's all about finesse and patience.

Closed Thread