HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Warrior Hockey Equipment in the NHL and in general

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-05-2009, 07:49 PM
  #51
Crossovert*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States
Posts: 8,340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
not faded as much as purchased. its hard to stick around when your gear is being branded as reebok. look on the tags of a reebok goalie pad, its the same designer as the koho stuff. when koho was purchased by ccm (and ccm by reebok) they started to disappear.
Jofa is Rbk now too

Crossovert* is offline  
Old
02-05-2009, 08:27 PM
  #52
Heat McManus
Registered User
 
Heat McManus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Alexandria, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 10,407
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackTuuk View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1600

Joe is all about CCM, look again...
those are not CCM gloves though. They may have a CCM label on them, but they're not CCM gloves.

Heat McManus is offline  
Old
02-05-2009, 08:42 PM
  #53
Crossovert*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States
Posts: 8,340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakar Lajos View Post
those are not CCM gloves though. They may have a CCM label on them, but they're not CCM gloves.
Thsoe are def CCM gloves

Crossovert* is offline  
Old
02-05-2009, 08:57 PM
  #54
Saw Jiris Tlusty
 
Saw Jiris Tlusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Mississauga, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,607
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakar Lajos View Post
those are not CCM gloves though. They may have a CCM label on them, but they're not CCM gloves.
Well he uses a CCM helmet, CCM pants, pretty sure he uses the CCM V10 Catapult stick, and he's on CCM's main site so.

Saw Jiris Tlusty is offline  
Old
02-05-2009, 09:57 PM
  #55
kingpest19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,089
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakar Lajos View Post
those are not CCM gloves though. They may have a CCM label on them, but they're not CCM gloves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossovert View Post
Thsoe are def CCM gloves
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisToLeafsNation View Post
Well he uses a CCM helmet, CCM pants, pretty sure he uses the CCM V10 Catapult stick, and he's on CCM's main site so.
Vakar is right they are labeled CCM gloves but CCM doesnt make them.

kingpest19 is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 12:33 AM
  #56
Mr Dangles
I double dare you.
 
Mr Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 1,991
vCash: 500
I had a pair of MIA's and boy they were nice.. Eagles to me are too boxy or something.

Mr Dangles is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 12:43 AM
  #57
Crossovert*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States
Posts: 8,340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpest19 View Post
Vakar is right they are labeled CCM gloves but CCM doesnt make them.
They look exactly like pro tacks to me

Crossovert* is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 01:13 AM
  #58
Tailspin711
 
Tailspin711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sanitarium.
Country: Canada
Posts: 403
vCash: 500
The first thing that drew my attention to Warrior was some of the names they have for their products and features
"The Johnson" - Stick
"The Stroker" - Gloves
"Nipple-Grip" Grip on the shaft of the stick

I bought a Warrior Dolomite a few weeks ago, and i have used it 3-4 times.. i love it, i used to use the TPS response, which was a great stick, but it had a fair bit of weight to it.. I love the Dolomite, it is lighter than my old response, and more durable..
My only concern is that people have said Warrior sticks break fairly easy, but i havn't had any problems so far.
I love the Dolomite, and plan to keep using them in the future (that is of course only if i stumble apon another sale.. No way i am paying retail.. the prices on some of their stuff is ridiculous.)

Tailspin711 is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 07:21 AM
  #59
kingpest19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,089
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossovert View Post
They look exactly like pro tacks to me
Key word right there is look. Appearances can be decieving.

kingpest19 is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 07:32 AM
  #60
Motown Beatdown
Need a slump buster
 
Motown Beatdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Indianapolis
Country: United States
Posts: 8,571
vCash: 500
Please everyone buy Warrior. I work for one of their suppliers and it's nice to see a company in Metro Detroit actually doing well.

Motown Beatdown is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 08:15 AM
  #61
WhipNash27
Quattro!!
 
WhipNash27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Westchester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,574
vCash: 500
I have an AK27 & a Dolo, love em. They are very solid sticks and can take a beating.

WhipNash27 is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 09:36 AM
  #62
Crossovert*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States
Posts: 8,340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpest19 View Post
Key word right there is look. Appearances can be decieving.
than what are they does anybody actually know?

Crossovert* is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 09:40 AM
  #63
bohlmeister
Moves Like Malkin
 
bohlmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,706
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailspin711 View Post
The first thing that drew my attention to Warrior was some of the names they have for their products and features
"The Johnson" - Stick
"The Stroker" - Gloves
"Nipple-Grip" Grip on the shaft of the stick

I bought a Warrior Dolomite a few weeks ago, and i have used it 3-4 times.. i love it, i used to use the TPS response, which was a great stick, but it had a fair bit of weight to it.. I love the Dolomite, it is lighter than my old response, and more durable..
My only concern is that people have said Warrior sticks break fairly easy, but i havn't had any problems so far.
I love the Dolomite, and plan to keep using them in the future (that is of course only if i stumble apon another sale.. No way i am paying retail.. the prices on some of their stuff is ridiculous.)
Mine broke when I slashed a guys stick. Probably not the best idea, but when you spend $200 on a stick you expect it to take a little abuse. If you don't slash anyone, and aren't to aggressive in the face-off circle it will probably last a while. Another guy on my team had a the same stick as mine and his lasted about 3-4 months. We only play once a week so our sticks usually last 8-10 months minimum. That was my experience, yours could be different though.

bohlmeister is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 11:47 AM
  #64
BraveSirRobin
Ducks offseason
 
BraveSirRobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Yucaipa, CA
Country: Sami
Posts: 4,019
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to BraveSirRobin
I loved Koho goalie sticks, they'd last a long time. Louisville's Kevlar graphite sticks were also really great. Heavy, but extremely durable.

Whatever happened to Hespeler? Did they get bought out?

BraveSirRobin is offline  
Old
02-06-2009, 11:58 AM
  #65
Fly Like a C5
Registered User
 
Fly Like a C5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossovert View Post
than what are they does anybody actually know?
Eagle

Fly Like a C5 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.