HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"Just give me an opportunity" Mathieu Dandenault article

Old
02-06-2009, 07:07 PM
J-D

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
?

Dandenault.... people think he has heart? And talent?

Seriously?

Do you remember he was one of those guys that whined and said "play me or trade me" last year? Do you remember that after he was sat out, he played one good shift and he stared down the coach after, like "you see"....totally disrepectful.

The same guy who never defends a team mate, except for when the Habs play the Wings and he comes does a flying tackle at mid ice to "save" Koivu?

Please. Trying to show the Wings they made a mistake?

Ordinary on D. Zero hands on offense. I would never take a developping player off of the roster to insert him.

Local boy or not, he is the definition of expendible.
Although I think you are coming down on him a little too hard, I think the last sentence sums it up right.

On the other hand, I think he could prove useful on the 4th line / 3rd pair down the stretch, you can't predict injuries/player slumps, especially during the playoffs when young guys will really see what hockey is aboot!

J-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2009, 07:30 PM
dzd ncnfzd

I like Dandy...all heart and alk smiles. Can't take that away from him.

dzd ncnfzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2009, 10:47 PM
LeMAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
?

Dandenault.... people think he has heart? And talent?

Seriously?

Do you remember he was one of those guys that whined and said "play me or trade me" last year? Do you remember that after he was sat out, he played one good shift and he stared down the coach after, like "you see"....totally disrepectful.

The same guy who never defends a team mate, except for when the Habs play the Wings and he comes does a flying tackle at mid ice to "save" Koivu?

Please. Trying to show the Wings they made a mistake?

Ordinary on D. Zero hands on offense. I would never take a developping player off of the roster to insert him.

Local boy or not, he is the definition of expendible.
The thing is that he played really well this year. Better than Komisarek for exemple...

LeMAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Habs4Life

I say put Boullion out and put in this guy.. Boullion is useless down low as seen in the Buffalo game. I honestly think the root of our defensive problems start with him.

Habs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2009, 06:34 AM
peperebougon*

Sit someone else and give him a shot somewhere. We need to start to play with passion. Sit Bouillon a couple games so he can rest his body a bit and play dandy. Then sit O'bee one or 2 games. Then let Breezer, O'bee, Dandy and Cube fight for the bottom pairing spots. Whoever fits the team we face/is playing good hockey plays. Work hard guys. If everybody is healthy, we will have some tough decisions to make...but LOTS of options...you work hard, you play. Whatever your name is.

Good attitude Dandy. We need that badly. I kinda like him. His versatility is pretty useful too. Play the willing, sit the others.We need to get this team back on track because playoff time will soon be there.

peperebougon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2009, 12:35 PM
CanadienErrant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by peperebougon View Post
Sit someone else and give him a shot somewhere. We need to start to play with passion. Sit Bouillon a couple games so he can rest his body a bit and play dandy. Then sit O'bee one or 2 games. Then let Breezer, O'bee, Dandy and Cube fight for the bottom pairing spots. Whoever fits the team we face/is playing good hockey plays. Work hard guys. If everybody is healthy, we will have some tough decisions to make...but LOTS of options...you work hard, you play. Whatever your name is.

Good attitude Dandy. We need that badly. I kinda like him. His versatility is pretty useful too. Play the willing, sit the others.We need to get this team back on track because playoff time will soon be there.
Yeah ! Let's try Gorges and Dandy on the third pairing tonite !

CanadienErrant* is offline   Reply With Quote