HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

RUMOR on O+B board

Closed Thread

Old
03-09-2004, 02:11 PM
FlyerFire

vCash: 500
RUMOR on O+B board

that we might obtain:HULSE or FERENCE from PHX for pix or trade RADIO and SEIDS for ZHITNIK and or SATAN. anyone hear anything along these lines?

Old
03-09-2004, 02:19 PM
swflyers8*

Send a message via Yahoo to swflyers8*
Rebel, I am on the board that those guys Illka and Eklund post for, Satan and Zhitnik are on the table as of right now. Can't get on to O & B.
Board

Old
03-09-2004, 02:58 PM
stanley

Since Regier just acquired Grier, I'd be suprised to see him turn around and ship off Zhitnik and Satan UNLESS he gets players in return that could instantly step into the lineup. If you believe that, Radijovekic and Seidenberg wouldn't be too poor of an offer for those two considering the statuses of their respective contracts. However, Seidenberg's leg renders him useless for the rest of the regular season, at least, so I think Buffalo would need something more in return if they want to compete this year.

Closed Thread