HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The I Hate Gomez Thread

Closed Thread

Old
02-11-2009, 02:42 PM
gravytrain6t

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting36e View Post
Perhaps his hypothesis is based on your propensity to show complete disregard for grammar or spelling?

Or maybe it's your tendency to give opinions on topics that you don't seem to know very much about.

Then again, it could be the way you frequently try and refute people's arguments by bringing up completely irrelevant or tangential points.

So many choices, so little time.

What baffles me, however, is how some can continue to give Gomez a pass despite the obvious errors he makes every single game. It's not like it was just that Dallas game. He gives the puck away in every zone every night.
I didn't know you guy's were into double teaming. If you don't like my grammar or the way I like the team and how it's being rebuilt, why do you care so much? What baffles me is that you continue to whine about the same **** on a daily basis and it's boring. We read you the first time. "You don't like Gomez and feel he was a poor signing."
Maybe you're the one without a clue. Have you ever thought of that? You think Gomez is a problem. For the 300th time I think he's part of the solution. There's a lot of pressure on a guy when he, Nas and Z are the only ones who can do anything.
When Dubi, Dawes, Prucha and Callahan start to produce more, some of the load will be taken off of Gomez and he won't have to walk into the Garden thinking he has to put up 3 or 4 points every day.

Did you ever think that maybe the team has lost faith in their head coach as a possibility. Maybe his defensive trap is the problem. Sending players in, in a 1-2-2 set up. But I'm sorry. You know it all.
And disregard for grammar and spelling my arse. I'm on the HF boards. I'm not here to impress everyone with my vocabulary and ever so keen ability to never make a mistake when I write a sentence.

You said so many choices so little time? Lmao. Because every time I respond on here, right away I noticed you come back with something to say, so trust me. You have plenty of time on your hands. I know.

Do I have to explain again why I think Sather is doing a good job post lock out? I offered a suggestion to your best friend there, to print it out, so I don't have to keep typing it over. I can do the same with you. Maybe he is you for all I know. I don't know.

I think our talent pool is just fine and it's a big reason why I'm confident we will have a real solid team in the near future. I may not like what I see out there with our current situation. But do you see me like a *****. No. Gomez is going to be here for a while. So stick around and enjoy.

I can easily turn it around and say that in fact you are the one constantly trying to refute my argument. After all, I've been ignoring your posts for quite some time. So you're full of ****. Because you, yourself, won't let it go. You keep bringing it. And it's like merry go round and round.

I said how many times through that thick head, that IDC what your opinions are on rebuilding the team.
Go ahead, you and your friend wanna instigate and try to humiliate. Maybe I have nothing to do either. And will be glad to sit here all day and play the "tit for tat game." Don't say you do not have the time. You know as well as anyone. You're sitting right there at your computer, and I'm pinching every last nerve you have. Because now you're bringing out the heavy artillery. Ridicule of spelling and grammar, and knowledge of the game to try and put me down or break off a chunk of my poor self esteem.

Sorry, for the 423rd time. It's not gonna work. Try and think of another form of humiliation. This is a poor and weak approach. Tell your friend that too.

And I'm waiting for the guess. What is the level of Gravytrain's education. I got the both of you on a timer. What is your final answer. The Jeopardy music is playing in the back.

Hey I'm not the one who brings this stuff up.

I would read this over, and make sure it's a nicely written essay for 2 English professor's. No can do.

Old
02-11-2009, 02:49 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
And.........we're done.