HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

SKost Demotion... when will it happen?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-10-2009, 01:24 PM
  #51
muzion
Registered User
 
muzion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: St-Hubert, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 875
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard View Post
Sam Gagner this year is 10 times better than Sergei K .If K-Lowe phoned BOB and said BOB Sam for sergei ..Bob would be packing Sergeis bags for him .Mrs Kostitsyn he isnt the second coming of Wayne Gretzky , he is the second coming of Kovaflater .Gagner has more testicular fortitude and talent in his pinky than your boy has in his entire body .
Your boy Sam has 5 goals on the year guy...



Sergei has been playing better these last two weeks. His shot is stronger and he's looked much faster. He's looked good alongside Lapierre and Pacioretty. This is a typical BS reactionary thread, by somebody who's renowed making them around here...



Imo, Halak NEEDED to make that save. He had followed the play and was in great position to make the save, yet it still went through his body.

muzion is offline  
Old
02-10-2009, 01:28 PM
  #52
38 cupless years*
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 129
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard View Post
Sam Gagner this year is 10 times better than Sergei K .If K-Lowe phoned BOB and said BOB Sam for sergei ..Bob would be packing Sergeis bags for him .Mrs Kostitsyn he isnt the second coming of Wayne Gretzky , he is the second coming of Kovaflater .Gagner has more testicular fortitude and talent in his pinky than your boy has in his entire body .
sam gagner has been crap all year, plus he's a first round pick...a top 10 pick actually. where did we draft sergei? WOW, at some people on here.

38 cupless years* is offline  
Old
02-10-2009, 10:05 PM
  #53
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
LMAO

That's a good one...it's a PP and he skates right into 2 Flames players and coughs up the puck. All he had to do was circle back if they were changing lines. Instead of skating into 2 Flames players, chip it up the board to one of your players.

This is the NHL not Pee Wee house league!!!
Have you seen the replay before playing the smart guy. And like i said, they were analyzing the play on La zone and they were saying that it was a mistake yes, but his teammates didnt help him out by turning their back giving S. Kost no option.

Sergei didnt try to deke or whatever. Look at the replay, he put his head up, looked for a pass option, he saw none and by the time he look down, the puck bounce on the ice and he lost the control. Look at the damn replay. Yeah, its easy to blame him, only him on that play if you dont like the kid but his teammates didnt help him much on that play.

And again, im not trying to defend Sergei. I think he should sit for Dandy next game but i am only talking about that play. It was an unlucky play, like that crazy bounce the puck took when Komisarek tried to make a pass by the board that led to a goal. Of course, Komisarek look stupid on that play but it was a crazy bounce. You cannot blame the guy on an unlucky play. Of course, it so easy to second guess the play at home saying that he could have done thing differently.

Stradale is offline  
Old
02-11-2009, 08:24 AM
  #54
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 38,503
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
We can't demote Sergei now, just like we can't scratch Plekanec now. We have too many injuries for it to happen. It should've been done a long time ago, unfortunately, Carbonneau didn't have the balls to do either.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
02-11-2009, 10:36 AM
  #55
jcpenny
Registered User
 
jcpenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,878
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
Have you seen the replay before playing the smart guy. And like i said, they were analyzing the play on La zone and they were saying that it was a mistake yes, but his teammates didnt help him out by turning their back giving S. Kost no option.

Sergei didnt try to deke or whatever. Look at the replay, he put his head up, looked for a pass option, he saw none and by the time he look down, the puck bounce on the ice and he lost the control. Look at the damn replay. Yeah, its easy to blame him, only him on that play if you dont like the kid but his teammates didnt help him much on that play.

And again, im not trying to defend Sergei. I think he should sit for Dandy next game but i am only talking about that play. It was an unlucky play, like that crazy bounce the puck took when Komisarek tried to make a pass by the board that led to a goal. Of course, Komisarek look stupid on that play but it was a crazy bounce. You cannot blame the guy on an unlucky play. Of course, it so easy to second guess the play at home saying that he could have done thing differently.
Komi gets rid of the puck blindly way too often. The defense need to be more poised, often the option is there but they are so scared to make a mistake that they throw it blindly up the boards to be safe. Bouillon, Komi and OByrne have that problem.

jcpenny is offline  
Old
02-11-2009, 12:09 PM
  #56
StlRams514
Registered User
 
StlRams514's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Montreal/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,123
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to StlRams514
Hasn't Sergei played too many games to go back to Hamilton anyways?

StlRams514 is offline  
Old
02-11-2009, 09:11 PM
  #57
Teufelsdreck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 15,014
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belso View Post
Didn't you notice the sarcasm?
Yes, I did, but I was deadly serious about infraKost's putrid play in most games this season. Does his promising season last year give him a permanent GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card? Hardly.

Teufelsdreck is offline  
Old
02-11-2009, 09:14 PM
  #58
Teufelsdreck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 15,014
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Send him down?Carbo doesn't even have the balls to bench him when he makes mistakes out there.

I was watching the bruins game the other day and Julien benched Wheeler,he's not scared like Carbo
How many games did infraKost sit out this season for indifferent or stupid play? Maybe not enough. Talent, he has. Maturity? Doubtful.

Teufelsdreck is offline  
Old
02-11-2009, 09:38 PM
  #59
Souvenirs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Trois-Rivieres
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,971
vCash: 500
ZOMG!!

infraKost!

So clever!!11!!

Seriously, that nickname is ****** lame, get over it.

Souvenirs is offline  
Old
02-11-2009, 10:07 PM
  #60
Belso
Registered User
 
Belso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,700
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
Yes, I did, but I was deadly serious about infraKost's putrid play in most games this season. Does his promising season last year give him a permanent GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card? Hardly.
Well I guess you got your wish.. HA HA!! He's not playing tonight. There goes his "jail card"..

Erika must be pissed!

Belso is offline  
Old
02-17-2009, 03:22 PM
  #61
NewHabsEra*
 
NewHabsEra*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,695
vCash: 500
Alleluya!!!

NewHabsEra* is offline  
Old
02-17-2009, 03:24 PM
  #62
Pat
Registered User
 
Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Alleluya!!!
I guess today answered your thread

Pat is offline  
Old
02-17-2009, 03:28 PM
  #63
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
We can't demote Sergei now, just like we can't scratch Plekanec now. We have too many injuries for it to happen. It should've been done a long time ago, unfortunately, Carbonneau didn't have the balls to do either.
OMG WTK, you are once again becoming totally obsessed. Every comment, you strike one at Carbo. This sounds so 2006-2007.

Ozymandias is offline  
Old
02-17-2009, 03:44 PM
  #64
habsfan44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,142
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Ape Clutch;17834972]Sergei and Andrei follow Kovalev... what did u think would happen? they would play like Koivu?

lol at all of you who thought Kovalev was a good role model for our young players... he is not.

Make Sergei and Andrei follow Markov around... it'll be a different story[/QUOTE

The Habs don't need followers they need leaders , guys who will play with grit , heart and desire , three words that you wouldn't use in a description of Sergei Kostitsyns on-ice performance so far this year .

habsfan44 is offline  
Old
02-17-2009, 03:48 PM
  #65
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Erika will have a new #1 enemy who will now surpass both Higgins and Chipchura. I give you Carbonneau.

And since they are about the same age, we could now match Erika with WTK.

Ozymandias is offline  
Old
02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
  #66
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 24,386
vCash: 500
Instead of merging this, I will close this one since we don't need two threads on the same subject. Just use the other thread.

montreal is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.