HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

SKost Demotion... when will it happen?

Closed Thread

Old
02-10-2009, 01:24 PM
muzion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard View Post
Sam Gagner this year is 10 times better than Sergei K .If K-Lowe phoned BOB and said BOB Sam for sergei ..Bob would be packing Sergeis bags for him .Mrs Kostitsyn he isnt the second coming of Wayne Gretzky , he is the second coming of Kovaflater .Gagner has more testicular fortitude and talent in his pinky than your boy has in his entire body .
Your boy Sam has 5 goals on the year guy...

Sergei has been playing better these last two weeks. His shot is stronger and he's looked much faster. He's looked good alongside Lapierre and Pacioretty. This is a typical BS reactionary thread, by somebody who's renowed making them around here...

Imo, Halak NEEDED to make that save. He had followed the play and was in great position to make the save, yet it still went through his body.

Old
02-10-2009, 01:28 PM
38 cupless years*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Richard View Post
Sam Gagner this year is 10 times better than Sergei K .If K-Lowe phoned BOB and said BOB Sam for sergei ..Bob would be packing Sergeis bags for him .Mrs Kostitsyn he isnt the second coming of Wayne Gretzky , he is the second coming of Kovaflater .Gagner has more testicular fortitude and talent in his pinky than your boy has in his entire body .
sam gagner has been crap all year, plus he's a first round pick...a top 10 pick actually. where did we draft sergei? WOW, at some people on here.

Old
02-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Stradale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
LMAO

That's a good one...it's a PP and he skates right into 2 Flames players and coughs up the puck. All he had to do was circle back if they were changing lines. Instead of skating into 2 Flames players, chip it up the board to one of your players.

This is the NHL not Pee Wee house league!!!
Have you seen the replay before playing the smart guy. And like i said, they were analyzing the play on La zone and they were saying that it was a mistake yes, but his teammates didnt help him out by turning their back giving S. Kost no option.

Sergei didnt try to deke or whatever. Look at the replay, he put his head up, looked for a pass option, he saw none and by the time he look down, the puck bounce on the ice and he lost the control. Look at the damn replay. Yeah, its easy to blame him, only him on that play if you dont like the kid but his teammates didnt help him much on that play.

And again, im not trying to defend Sergei. I think he should sit for Dandy next game but i am only talking about that play. It was an unlucky play, like that crazy bounce the puck took when Komisarek tried to make a pass by the board that led to a goal. Of course, Komisarek look stupid on that play but it was a crazy bounce. You cannot blame the guy on an unlucky play. Of course, it so easy to second guess the play at home saying that he could have done thing differently.

Old
02-11-2009, 08:24 AM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
We can't demote Sergei now, just like we can't scratch Plekanec now. We have too many injuries for it to happen. It should've been done a long time ago, unfortunately, Carbonneau didn't have the balls to do either.

Old
02-11-2009, 10:36 AM
jcpenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
Have you seen the replay before playing the smart guy. And like i said, they were analyzing the play on La zone and they were saying that it was a mistake yes, but his teammates didnt help him out by turning their back giving S. Kost no option.

Sergei didnt try to deke or whatever. Look at the replay, he put his head up, looked for a pass option, he saw none and by the time he look down, the puck bounce on the ice and he lost the control. Look at the damn replay. Yeah, its easy to blame him, only him on that play if you dont like the kid but his teammates didnt help him much on that play.

And again, im not trying to defend Sergei. I think he should sit for Dandy next game but i am only talking about that play. It was an unlucky play, like that crazy bounce the puck took when Komisarek tried to make a pass by the board that led to a goal. Of course, Komisarek look stupid on that play but it was a crazy bounce. You cannot blame the guy on an unlucky play. Of course, it so easy to second guess the play at home saying that he could have done thing differently.
Komi gets rid of the puck blindly way too often. The defense need to be more poised, often the option is there but they are so scared to make a mistake that they throw it blindly up the boards to be safe. Bouillon, Komi and OByrne have that problem.

Old
02-11-2009, 12:09 PM
StlRams514

Send a message via MSN to StlRams514
Hasn't Sergei played too many games to go back to Hamilton anyways?

Old
02-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belso View Post
Didn't you notice the sarcasm?
Yes, I did, but I was deadly serious about infraKost's putrid play in most games this season. Does his promising season last year give him a permanent GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card? Hardly.

Old
02-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Send him down?Carbo doesn't even have the balls to bench him when he makes mistakes out there.

I was watching the bruins game the other day and Julien benched Wheeler,he's not scared like Carbo
How many games did infraKost sit out this season for indifferent or stupid play? Maybe not enough. Talent, he has. Maturity? Doubtful.

Old
02-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Souvenirs

ZOMG!!

infraKost!

So clever!!11!!

Seriously, that nickname is ****** lame, get over it.

Old
02-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Belso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
Yes, I did, but I was deadly serious about infraKost's putrid play in most games this season. Does his promising season last year give him a permanent GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card? Hardly.
Well I guess you got your wish.. HA HA!! He's not playing tonight. There goes his "jail card"..

Erika must be pissed!

Old
02-17-2009, 03:22 PM
NewHabsEra*

Alleluya!!!

Old
02-17-2009, 03:24 PM
Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Alleluya!!!
I guess today answered your thread

Old
02-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
We can't demote Sergei now, just like we can't scratch Plekanec now. We have too many injuries for it to happen. It should've been done a long time ago, unfortunately, Carbonneau didn't have the balls to do either.
OMG WTK, you are once again becoming totally obsessed. Every comment, you strike one at Carbo. This sounds so 2006-2007.

Old
02-17-2009, 03:44 PM
habsfan44

[QUOTE=Ape Clutch;17834972]Sergei and Andrei follow Kovalev... what did u think would happen? they would play like Koivu?

lol at all of you who thought Kovalev was a good role model for our young players... he is not.

Make Sergei and Andrei follow Markov around... it'll be a different story[/QUOTE

The Habs don't need followers they need leaders , guys who will play with grit , heart and desire , three words that you wouldn't use in a description of Sergei Kostitsyns on-ice performance so far this year .

Old
02-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Erika will have a new #1 enemy who will now surpass both Higgins and Chipchura. I give you Carbonneau.

And since they are about the same age, we could now match Erika with WTK.

Old
02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Instead of merging this, I will close this one since we don't need two threads on the same subject. Just use the other thread.

Closed Thread