HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Bertuzzi - 5 to 10 games no more

Closed Thread

Old
03-09-2004, 09:18 PM
MentalPowerHouse

vCash: 500
Bertuzzi - 5 to 10 games no more

Havlat got only 2 games for his viscous crosscheck to Recchi's face, how can you justify giving Bertuzzi season long suspensions. Punishingment based on injury is logicly flawed, it should be based on the actions. I have worked in arenas for 10 years, I have seen countless hockey games, and I see punches to the head all the time. This one resulted in a serious injury that is regrettable, and Todd Bertuzzi is got to be one of the stupidest players in the NHL, but I view stick incident like Havlats alot worse. The NHL will throw the book at him because of all the media attention, which is bad form and reason why the NHL has no respect from the players, fans, and media.

Old
03-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalPowerHouse
Havlat got only 2 games for his viscous crosscheck to Recchi's face, how can you justify giving Bertuzzi season long suspensions. Punishingment based on injury is logicly flawed, it should be based on the actions. I have worked in arenas for 10 years, I have seen countless hockey games, and I see punches to the head all the time. This one resulted in a serious injury that is regrettable, and Todd Bertuzzi is got to be one of the stupidest players in the NHL, but I view stick incident like Havlats alot worse. The NHL will throw the book at him because of all the media attention, which is bad form and reason why the NHL has no respect from the players, fans, and media.
Our first victim. Please folks, lets cut it out with these threads. Closed.

Closed Thread