HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Predators 2008-09 NCAA prospects update

Old
02-11-2009, 07:15 PM
HF Article
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Predators 2008-09 NCAA prospects update

The Predators are well-represented in the NCAA in 2008-09, with seven prospects, and a majority of them are with top-ranked teams.

More...

HF Article is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2009, 11:22 PM
SPORTSMANIAC

Send a message via AIM to SPORTSMANIAC
Wilson was absolutely a monster tonight. A hatty and two assists.

SPORTSMANIAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Watched Stefishen tonight play for Ohio State. Playing on what appeared to be the second line with Zac Dalpe and someone who's name I'm forgetting. Looked like a pretty fluid skater, very confident with the puck on his stick, went into the corners and to the front of the net on instinct, but struggled to maintain position.

In other words, Stefishen looked like a good skill prospect, who is an 18 year old playing top-six minutes on a solid top-20 ranked NCAA team after missing the majority of the fall semester with an injury and mono. Remember, college players are aged anywhere from 18-25ish. I look forward to following Taylor's progress with a full summer of training and hopefully a healthy start to next season.

Looks like he will need a couple seasons in the NCAA to develop, but I can see him actually becoming a pretty good prospect down the line. Decent height, needs to fill out his frame, fluid skating motion, good puck skills. Sounds like top-six material to me...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote