HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nashville crowd...

Old
02-13-2009, 11:02 AM
Tolcou15

vCash: 500
Nashville crowd...

First off congratulations on an awesome win in an awesome game last night against my Blues. This was my second trip to a game at your rink. And I enjoy the fans' enthusiasm for the game. But what is up with all the you suck stuff. I by no means am offended by it, but I mean it just seems as though the crowd is more concerned with how bad everyone else sucks as opposed to how good their team is. I dunno maybe I am missing something.

Tolcou15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Joe T Choker
Las Vegas Black Aces

Quote:
Originally Posted by StempniakScores View Post
First off congratulations on an awesome win in an awesome game last night against my Blues. This was my second trip to a game at your rink. And I enjoy the fans' enthusiasm for the game. But what is up with all the you suck stuff. I by no means am offended by it, but I mean it just seems as though the crowd is more concerned with how bad everyone else sucks as opposed to how good their team is. I dunno maybe I am missing something.
303 (the lead cheer section) picked it up from Atlanta/College Arenas and thought it would be a great cheer during the goal song ... I don't do the chant ... I personally think its childish, and we're not the only group of fans that does the chant ... I watched a Devils/Rangers game in Jersey last week on Versus ... same chant, same goal song

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Its just a part of the chant tradition now....for better or worse

02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
jstreet
Sad McDavid

vCash: 50
3 thoughts

1. I chant every single time, it is just our way, the backup goalie makes more in one game than I do all year long, it is fun to sit in the top deck and tell him how much he sucks.

2. thanks for buying tickets

3. we aren't only worried about how bad the other team is doing. Notice a] how we boo our own pathetic power play and b] our thunder like approval during the last 2 goals and overtime. We are equal oppurtunity cheerers and booers.

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote