HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hollweg on waivers

Old
02-14-2009, 11:27 PM
EventHorizon
Bring Back Ties!

vCash: 500
Does this mean Hollweg's NHL career is finally over? Enjoy the AHL Ryan.

EventHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 11:45 PM
gravytrain6t

But seriously. I'm not a big Hollweg fan here folks. But what is it about Voros, that makes him better than Hollweg as a player? Balej said he was faster. true. Brings more enegry. IMO, true. Better stick handler? possibly. What he didn't mention was despite Hollweg taking some real bad penalties, he's probably a better checker because he can build up speed with strong lower body strength and can explode into a player. Just the fact he can do this, makes him a pretty effective agitator as people don't like getting rammed into the boards, and the opposing coach especially, does not like to witness this happen to one of his better players. However, I don't know if that means he's stronger than Voros. Just better in that aspect of the game while Voros might be stronger in front of the net. Voros is probably more skilled at shooting the puck but I've seen better.

If I had a choice, I would probably say no to either player. But right now, I'd rather have Hollweg and if he proves ineffective (which is, most likely). Decline to offer him a contract next year.

Well, what I mean is, if Hollweg clears waivers. I would definitely offer a straight up trade. Voros for Hollweg. But something tells me Toronto just wants to get rid of Hollweg and are not too crazy about bringing in Voros. Maybe Prucha, which at this point. Why not? Renney threw in the towel on Petr Prucha before the season started. Just put him in a few games. IDK why, if he knew that Prucha's destiny was sitting up top where the "black aces used to sit." And Prucha keeps his mouth shut. Renney's a ****.

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Bobby Granger

Send a message via AIM to Bobby Granger
Sather will sign him for 5 years 25 mill. Since he great at singing underproformers

Bobby Granger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 11:58 PM
lotus

I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot Scott Gomez.

lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2009, 12:06 AM
gravytrain6t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Granger View Post
Sather will sign him for 5 years 25 mill. Since he great at singing underproformers
They both suck. I hope an all Russian line can happen sooner than later. A, G, and Z.

gravytrain6t is offline   Reply With Quote