HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

FYI: Available UFAs

Old
02-14-2009, 12:25 PM
GoldenForum

vCash: 500
FYI: Available UFAs

...Lazy Saturday morning

Here's a rough list of who's available this summer (granted a few like Franzen will get signed before the summer). The list excludes Habs UFAs.

D-men:
JBo, Morris, Havelid, Schneider, Spacek, Leopold, C. Backman, Zubov, Sydor, Skrastins, Gauthier, MA Bergeron, Zanon, Koistinen, Oduya, Kuba, Boucher, Blake, Ohlund

Forwards:
Kozlov, Pahlsonn, Moen, Axelson, Afinogenov, Connoly, Kotalik, Camalleri, Anarson, I. Laperriere, J. Williams, Lehtinen, Hossa, Franzen, Gaborik, Gionta, Madden, Rupp, C. Neil, Sykora, Grier, Hinote, Antropov, Sedin twins

Taking money into account and the idea that we'll resign Komi, Koivu, Tanguay, and maybe Kostopolous (all rest of our UFAs we let walk), I'd go after JBo, Oduya, Madden, and Kozlov (though good chance the latter two will get resigned).

GoldenForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 12:30 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenForum View Post
...Lazy Saturday morning

Here's a rough list of who's available this summer (granted a few like Franzen will get signed before the summer). The list excludes Habs UFAs.

D-men:
JBo, Morris, Havelid, Schneider, Spacek, Leopold, C. Backman, Zubov, Sydor, Skrastins, Gauthier, MA Bergeron, Zanon, Koistinen, Oduya, Kuba, Boucher, Blake, Ohlund

Forwards:
Kozlov, Pahlsonn, Moen, Axelson, Afinogenov, Connoly, Kotalik, Camalleri, Anarson, I. Laperriere, J. Williams, Lehtinen, Hossa, Franzen, Gaborik, Gionta, Madden, Rupp, C. Neil, Sykora, Grier, Hinote, Antropov, Sedin twins

Taking money into account and the idea that we'll resign Komi, Koivu, Tanguay, and maybe Kostopolous (all rest of our UFAs we let walk), I'd go after JBo, Oduya, Madden, and Kozlov (though good chance the latter two will get resigned).
I agree with your list of Habs' players that I'd try to re-sign but not at just any price. In bold, the players that I'd look at closely for our team. If you get Neil, forget Kostopoulos.

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Mustafa*

I doubt J-Bo is still on the market, Florida might want to make the Playoffs.

Mustafa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
I doubt J-Bo is still on the market, Florida might want to make the Playoffs.
He's talking about this summer, who's scheduled to become UFA.

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote