HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

OT: Simulated league need DGs!

Old
12-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Prudentius

vCash: 500
OT: Simulated league need DGs!

The league is called FSHL. Friendly Simulated Hockey League. We've been there for 2 years and recently the activity has been down a little, so we've booted the bad apples out(or about to).

The core is still all there so the league is really solid. Here is our requirement for us to consider your application:

1) Activity (need to do your lines AND farm lines for almost every games).

2) French speaking. This is not because we are redneck, the language of the league is French.

3) Some minimal experience with simulated league. You don't need to be a 10 years veteran, but we use the STHS simulator. There is no "overall" stats. If you don't want to look even slighty retarded, you need to be able to read into statistics without an overall statistic to help you out.

We do our drafts, our free agents signing, our RFA signing, we create the prospect and you have to play them through the farm so that they can improve unless they're exceptionnal talent. So, when you take over, you run 2 team, and the farm is just as important if you don't want to suck it up. Prospect are created based on hockeyfuture.com ratings.

Feel free to respond here or send me a private message if you are interested. No 12 years old or Bruins fan.

Prudentius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Beaker
In My Lab Goggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudentius View Post
The league is called FSHL. Friendly Simulated Hockey League. We've been there for 2 years and recently the activity has been down a little, so we've booted the bad apples out(or about to).

The core is still all there so the league is really solid. Here is our requirement for us to consider your application:

1) Activity (need to do your lines AND farm lines for almost every games).

2) French speaking. This is not because we are redneck, the language of the league is French.

3) Some minimal experience with simulated league. You don't need to be a 10 years veteran, but we use the STHS simulator. There is no "overall" stats. If you don't want to look even slighty retarded, you need to be able to read into statistics without an overall statistic to help you out.

We do our drafts, our free agents signing, our RFA signing, we create the prospect and you have to play them through the farm so that they can improve unless they're exceptionnal talent. So, when you take over, you run 2 team, and the farm is just as important if you don't want to suck it up. Prospect are created based on hockeyfuture.com ratings.

Feel free to respond here or send me a private message if you are interested. No 12 years old or Bruins fan.

I wouldn't mind, but I don't have any experience with that type of thing, so sorry.

Beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2008, 04:52 AM
Prudentius

Sorry to bump this. Figured it would be better to bump rather then create a new one. We are still looking for one(possibly two) DGs.

Old
01-22-2009, 01:45 AM
Prudentius

Bump this, we just cleared the league of 2-3 bad/inactive GMs.

If you have some experience, it's worth it. It's a very good and complete league.

Old
01-22-2009, 02:18 AM
Chfan
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
I'd join. I have some free time theses days. I have been 'president' of 2 simulated hockey leagues before in French. But I used to use FHL, but I'm sure I'm gonna be fine with this haha... =)

Chfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Prudentius

Bump again. We have one opening. There's 3 of us HFboarders now in the league.

Old
02-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Stephaaane

I have no experience but i would love to be part of it

Stephaaane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2009, 08:27 PM
KadrüH

I would like to join. I have 3 years of experience and i've been president once for my own league (the league last 4 years!). I only played with the FHL though.. How is the STHS?

KadrüH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Stephaaane

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadrüH View Post
I would like to join. I have 3 years of experience and i've been president once for my own league (the league last 4 years!). I only played with the FHL though.. How is the STHS?
Mon chien est mort, so have fun guys

Stephaaane is offline   Reply With Quote