HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Question for the Mods

Closed Thread

Old
03-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Cuiff

vCash: 500
Question for the Mods

How do trades to Ott not affect the Flyers?

I believe Ott is in our conference and are a rival of ours. Why can't we discuss the trades and how they affect our team? That is a Flyer related topic. I can understand shuting down the Bertuzzi post but the Ott trades are important to our team's success in the playoffs.

Old
03-10-2004, 12:20 PM
GBailey93

Send a message via AIM to GBailey93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuiffitelli

I believe Ott is in our conference and are a rival of ours. Why can't we discuss the trades and how they affect our team? That is a Flyer related topic. I can understand shuting down the Bertuzzi post but the Ott trades are important to our team's success in the playoffs.
Not to mention that the Flyers were in the DeVries sweepstakes, according to reports in the paper.

Old
03-10-2004, 01:27 PM
BrindA17

Send a message via AIM to BrindA17
Why aren't those Phillies/Eagles threads closed? In no way are those conversations relevant to Philadelphia Flyers Hockey.

I guess if you put "OT:" before a subject, that makes everything ok???

Well here we go...

"OT: Ottawa Acquires DeVries"

Old
03-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Flyers26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuiffitelli

Talking about trades, and their inmpact on the Flyers is fine. I have no problem with threads that relate to that topic. If the thread veers off to personal attacks, ect.. then I could see that being a reason for closing a thread.

Old
03-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Cuiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers26
Talking about trades, and their inmpact on the Flyers is fine. I have no problem with threads that relate to that topic. If the thread veers off to personal attacks, ect.. then I could see that being a reason for closing a thread.
Thanks Bill. Always the rational one!

When does the offical SOB thread start?

Old
03-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Gee Wally
Retired

Awards:
closing of threads and editing is at the Mods. discretion.
I have looked at the threads in question and agree with their decisions.

also as a reminder :

k)Attacking the moderators for editing, deleting, closing or moving your posts. If you did something to cause this to happen, accept it and move on. If you feel you have a legitimate grievance email me using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Complaints anywhere else will be deleted or moved. If you attack the moderators you can expect to be banned. Regular Users are also not to try to moderate other users. Problematic posts should be reported using the Report Post feature or by PM'ing a moderator directly.

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Old
03-10-2004, 01:58 PM
tytech

on the main board all the Bertuzzi threads were closed. Everyone was expected to use the main one. However, the Bertuzzi and team Canada thread was closed why? This was off topic of what happened and people would have stated their beliefs if Gretz would still want him on team Canada this year and generally had nothing to do with the "incident". It just seems over the last week only that threads are being closed alot faster then usual and sometimes only under assumptions.

Old
03-10-2004, 02:11 PM
anonymous*

They've gone mad with their minimal amount of power?

This joint is really hitting the skids between the server being too busy and our mods fear of words and ideas. I'm sure that puts me on double secret probation, but Christ, aren't we allowed to talk anymore?

Old
03-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Gee Wally
Retired

Awards:
End of discussion.
The Guidelines are clear.
Nobody is held hostage at HF.

Closed Thread