HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Long Time Devils Fan, but newb here

Old
02-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Eric Sachs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopscj View Post
Welcome to the boards. I'm an old time fan, 1984, and just signed up to post. First time I've had enough money to have season tickets. Flex plan, but still better than nothing. Love going to the games and you will be bashed. Some people seem to discount fans on the boards with low post counts. Don't let it get you down.

I go to the Ranger board to lurk. I'm not into flaming but it cracks me up to see them whine. Devils franchise is one of the best in any sport. Always competitive. Take care buddy.

Scoops
We try to be fair. We all had low post counts at one point, except for Harrison ford. As i said i like the new posters that have joined on recently. And if you did get bashed don't let that one ******* ruin your experience here.

Eric Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2009, 06:33 AM
britdevil
Tea with milk...

One Of Us, One Of Us!!!

Gooble Gabble, Gooble Gabble!!!!!

britdevil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Game Breaker

Send a message via AIM to Game Breaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petiac View Post
ok i found this list and thought it very intresting reading figured i comment on it.
1.dont know him guess ill have to listen to you
2.we should all be afraid of cougars they can be very mean!
3. dont know this person but ill show everyone love till they do something to deserve a boot in the butt
4.i actually like andy miss him in the lineup
5.ill just skipp the ego, my brother in law has a huge ego and i dont get along with him that much.
6.only bad thing ill say about jamie i got alot of his questions wrong in the do u know jamie game from the devils website
7.after the season hes having we all should love scotty hes been awesome!! i always thought he would be a good starter just ended up being backup to the wrong person
8.ill do my best but this forum is a bit disorganized and very hard to search for older posts i tried before starting this topic
9.hopefully after a while RG will like me enought to make me a kickazz avatar for not only hf but also my facebook page.
10.were just going to skip this one for sure.
11. ok then
12.cool offseasons are so boring for me, the highlight of this pass offseason was going to newark to walk around the entire outside of pru center when my wife was at the newark townhall and i found out the devils den store is open when there is no game on. yippie!
13.im sure its from biting all the rangers fans!!!
14. looking forward to reading about them
15.weak very weak, he should be dating both of them.
16.cool, ill buy u a drink next time. cheers mate.
17.that could be a good thing or bad thing guess we cant rip on colin then with his relative here j/k ill rip on him anyway..hehehe
18.last few games ive gone to its been quiet there havent heard the cowbell guess hes slipping.
19. theres nothing fun i can put here about this one. but cj225 seems to got a grasp on things ill agree
20.cool he must be that guy that always curses at the game in front of my kids
21.hows this for clever clarkson falls down.... and goes boom
22.ok but i avoid the gym at all costs!!! i dont go to the gym, the gym dont come to me and we like it that way.
23.eventually ill check that link, but i always say that and never do.
24.it could be worse he could pretend to be a rangers fan.
25.no clue what to say to that except even batman can loose his cool
26.i know ive seen it when reading but cant remember right now what it is. gotta go search now.
27.&28 cant think of anything ill edit this when i do.
29.dont know a devils fan who dont despise them.
30.why try its more fun not knowing
and my addition to this list is
31. GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you will fit in.

"...then they take their retard 7 foot Chara, who sticks out like a ***** in sweatpants..."- Devs4thCup
Game Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote