HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Fantasy Football-Week 10

Closed Thread

Old
11-16-2004, 09:24 AM
kingjdv

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to kingjdv
Fantasy Football-Week 10

Since I'm slowly taking over the league in the standings I guess I might as well take over posting duties as well. Seems like ol' One&Done only has something to say when he wins...which is why no one's heard from him for the past few weeks. However, Halfspeed finally got a freebee from our defending champ (who showed his true football acumen by folding weeks ago rather than building his team) so I'm sure Oney will be available for soundbites this week.

It was blow-out week in Week 10 with no game closer than 38 pts:

All Hail the KING!! 124.50 Final
Teamsters 85.76

OneSpeed's Onespeeds 126.84 Final
Dover Dolts 63.20

D Day 112.16 Final
R4V3NS 74.09

Mongoose 68.71 Final
Cuiffitelli 123.71

Eagles 86.96 Final
IronMarshal 131.00

Week 11 is highlighted by a rematch between myself and Onenutz. Uh-oh! Give me room.

I think he's still in the league but he's sooooooo far down in the standings that I'm having trouble seeing him. Ya know Oney...I know I'm good at running a fantasy football team but I didn't know I was a prophet as well. This came from a Week 6 post to Iron Marshall:

"I refuse to believe that someone as clueless as 1&Dumb can stay this lucky all year."

Damn! I love it when I'm right.

Speaking of prophacy...I also passed this on to my arch rival Iron Marshall in the same post.

"There's still plenty of time for the cream to rise to the top IM. See ya in the finals."

1 D Day 8-2-0 .800 1021.57 W-4
2 IronMarshal 7-3-0 .700 981.97 W-5 <--
3 All Hail the KING!! 6-4-0 .600 970.12 W-4 <--
4 Cuiffitelli 6-4-0 .600 967.95 W-1

Make that in two weeks!!

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

Old
11-16-2004, 09:45 AM
kingjdv

Send a message via AIM to kingjdv
Enough talking about myself (I'll do more of that after I win this week). The other item I want to discuss is the amount of no-shows this year.

Mongoose- for the 4th straight time you left Steve McNair in at QB (once on his bye week). That is the smallest of league offenses but how many times can you use the "game-time decision" excuse before you actually check before game-time and replace him.

Eagles- thank god you're not running the real thing. You've had the NFC's leading rusher (Barber) on your bench for at least 3 weeks. I realize its just a game but why sign up if you don't want to participate. Maybe you can find someone to take over your squad for the last few weeks.

Dover- UGH! Brad, I know you are the defending champ. I know you were unhappy about missing the draft. And I know you had some devastating injuries BUT you could at least make an effort. It kinda makes your win last year look like a fluke.

I think next year's league should be an "invitation only" league.

Don't worry Onespeed, you'll get an invite. Someone has to finish at the bottom!

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

Old
11-16-2004, 03:38 PM
Mongoose

Send a message via AIM to Mongoose
PArdon me! 2 of those weeks he was a gametime decision!!! And the bye week?? Its not like they were playing a good team!!!! O and this past week, i just forgot all about it.

Old
11-16-2004, 11:39 PM
flyersrock1

Without my hockey pools please call me if other pools open up

Old
11-18-2004, 03:57 AM
IronMarshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjdv
Since I'm slowly taking over the league in the standings I guess I might as well take over posting duties as well. Seems like ol' One&Done only has something to say when he wins...which is why no one's heard from him for the past few weeks. However, Halfspeed finally got a freebee from our defending champ (who showed his true football acumen by folding weeks ago rather than building his team) so I'm sure Oney will be available for soundbites this week.

It was blow-out week in Week 10 with no game closer than 38 pts:

All Hail the KING!! 124.50 Final
Teamsters 85.76

OneSpeed's Onespeeds 126.84 Final
Dover Dolts 63.20

D Day 112.16 Final
R4V3NS 74.09

Mongoose 68.71 Final
Cuiffitelli 123.71

Eagles 86.96 Final
IronMarshal 131.00

Week 11 is highlighted by a rematch between myself and Onenutz. Uh-oh! Give me room.

I think he's still in the league but he's sooooooo far down in the standings that I'm having trouble seeing him. Ya know Oney...I know I'm good at running a fantasy football team but I didn't know I was a prophet as well. This came from a Week 6 post to Iron Marshall:

"I refuse to believe that someone as clueless as 1&Dumb can stay this lucky all year."

Damn! I love it when I'm right.

Speaking of prophacy...I also passed this on to my arch rival Iron Marshall in the same post.

"There's still plenty of time for the cream to rise to the top IM. See ya in the finals."

1 D Day 8-2-0 .800 1021.57 W-4
2 IronMarshal 7-3-0 .700 981.97 W-5 <--
3 All Hail the KING!! 6-4-0 .600 970.12 W-4 <--
4 Cuiffitelli 6-4-0 .600 967.95 W-1

Make that in two weeks!!

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!
I'll be waiting Huckleberry.

Closed Thread