HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk > Polls - (hockey-related only)
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Faster? Koltsov vs. Chimera

View Poll Results: Who's faster? Koltsov of Chimera?
Konstantin Koltsov 60 71.43%
Jason Chimera 24 28.57%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
03-10-2004, 10:01 PM
benji
Took too much, man.

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to benji
Faster? Koltsov vs. Chimera

I was on the discussion board, and there was a talk about the fastest player, and it was between Koltsov and Chimera. Who do you think is faster, just straight out speed down the wing? Please, only people who really know these 2 players vote to make the poll real, don't just vote for nothing. Thanks!

I voted Koltsov.

Old
03-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Koltsov

Old
03-11-2004, 06:15 AM
Oilers Hockey

Chimera.

Old
03-11-2004, 08:21 AM
#44_delivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
Koltsov
yuppers

Old
03-11-2004, 09:56 AM
HellsBells

Koltsov. Chimera is also very fast but he is a horrible hockey player.

Old
03-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Oiltalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield
Koltsov. Chimera is also very fast but he is a horrible hockey player.
Always have to give out your shots hey Garfield?

Old
03-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Rowsdower

Send a message via AIM to Rowsdower
Koltsov.

Old
03-11-2004, 12:01 PM
HellsBells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltalk
Always have to give out your shots hey Garfield?
You think Chimera's not horrible ?? Anyway, as long as Hemskyfan throws little jabs in at the Flames on every post, I'll do the same. Besides, he has no room to belittle a team that is better. I don't go around making fun of Detroit or Dallas.

Old
03-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Oilers Hockey

So the difference between Edmonton & Calgary is like the difference between Calgary & Detroit?

My dimwitted friend, this is a fluke year for Crapgary and theres a great chance you may not even make it. Remember how well the Wild did? Well the Flamers probably won't even make the playoffs. Conversely the current Oilers are the Sharks of last year. We'll be in it next year, you'll be celebrating your 9th year.

Maybe they can set up a BOA golf tourney this April. Whaddya say eh?

Old
03-11-2004, 01:50 PM
HellsBells

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemskyfan
So the difference between Edmonton & Calgary is like the difference between Calgary & Detroit?

My dimwitted friend, this is a fluke year for Crapgary and theres a great chance you may not even make it. Remember how well the Wild did? Well the Flamers probably won't even make the playoffs. Conversely the current Oilers are the Sharks of last year. We'll be in it next year, you'll be celebrating your 9th year.

Maybe they can set up a BOA golf tourney this April. Whaddya say eh?
The Oilers are the Sharks of last year ?? You got one thing right, the Sharks sucked last year and the Oilers do this year. But I would not say the Oilers will be division leaders next year. 4th place in the NW is all they will see for a while.

The Flames are like the Wild ?? Good, that will be sweet going to the Conference finals. As far as next year goes, you Oilers fans are priceless, not only do you bring up the past all the time, you also can see into the future. Why not talk about the present for once ?? The Oilers were DOMINATED by the Flames this year and that will be the difference. The Flames aren't guaranteed a playoff spot, but one things for sure, they have much better chance than the Oilers. Have fun trying to pass 2 teams while we only need to stay ahead of 1 out of 3 teams (3 teams as in NSH, LA & STL). Edmonton is only in the playoff race chart in their own newspapers.

Oilers fans can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot. They can dish it out but can't take it.

Old
03-11-2004, 02:27 PM
Oilers Hockey

Quote:
The Oilers are the Sharks of last year ??
Thats right Flamer, they are underachieving this year and will be leaps and bounds better next year. The Flamers are barely clinging on by a thread and have overachieved by a substantial margin this year.

Quote:
The Flames are like the Wild ?? Good, that will be sweet going to the Conference finals.
Maybe if you drink enough of that Sutter Kool Aid it might happen in your dreams. But as it is, Calgary will not be able to keep pace with the Blues, or even Los Angeles so its doubtful they'll even make the playoffs let alone win a playoff round, something the mullets in Cowtown haven't been treated to in 15 years.

Yes we concede that for once, the Flamers have a much better CHANCE then Edmonton, but Los Angeles and St. Louis are also gaining enough momentum to leapfrog over you. There's no chance here, theres no 'what ifs' about it, its happening right now.

BTW, Blues vs. Predators tonight. I know you'll be keeping an eye on it, let's cross our fingers for an OT win by St. Louis.

Quote:
The Oilers were DOMINATED by the Flames this year and that will be the difference.
That IS the difference. Even if it was a spilt series Cowtown would be below the playoff cut, that speaks volumes about what a supposed 'great' team the Flamers are.

Quote:
Oilers fans can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot. They can dish it out but can't take it.
Translation: I'm ready to pee my pants right now over the thought of all this hard work and spending all year laughing at Edmonton, and my beloved Shames won't make the playoffs either.

And that, as they say, is that.

Last edited by Oilers Hockey: 03-11-2004 at 02:31 PM.
Old
03-11-2004, 03:14 PM
HellsBells

Quote:
Maybe if you drink enough of that Sutter Kool Aid it might happen in your dreams. But as it is, Calgary will not be able to keep pace with the Blues, or even Los Angeles so its doubtful they'll even make the playoffs let alone win a playoff round, something the mullets in Cowtown haven't been treated to in 15 years.
The Flames are capable of an upset because they have 2 very important things that the Oilers do not have in their posession. A goaltender and defencemen. The Oilers defence is pathetic and the goatending...Conklin & Markkanen (worst duo in the NHL).....nuff said. You Oilers fans keep going on about the Flames would be nowhere without Kiprusoff, I guess they can join the club of all the other teams that would not be as good without their goalies.

New Jersey, Toronto, Montreal, Dallas, Boston, Florida, Nashville, San Jose
etc.....

A goalie is part of the team. Imagine how far back the Oilers would be if they did not have Smyth. Of course taking crappy goalies from the Oilers won't make them any worse.

Mullets in cowtown........ that hurts, I don't live in cowtown and don't have a mullet. But from what I hear, Edmonton is the mullet capital of the world.

Old
03-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Pinto
Burn Them All

vCash: 105
Chimera

Old
03-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Koltsov.

Old
03-11-2004, 07:01 PM
rabi_sultan

Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
chimera

i mean he is the record holder,what record does koltsov have? NOTHING

Old
03-11-2004, 09:38 PM
Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabi_sultan
chimera

yeah but koltsov was just off Chimera's record......................WHILE SKATING BACKWARDS!

Old
03-12-2004, 01:30 AM
BEAUlieve

Send a message via MSN to BEAUlieve
Koltsov.

Old
03-12-2004, 02:53 AM
Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabi_sultan
chimera

Speed isn't just about lapping the rink in the best time.

Still though, once somebody times Koltsov he WILL beat Chimera's time. Easily.

Old
03-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Oilers Hockey

Quote:
The Oilers defence is pathetic and the goatending...Conklin & Markkanen (worst duo in the NHL).....nuff said.
Says the Flamer.

Markkanen has a 1.00GAA in 2 games with the Oilers. Pretty pathetic eh? Better stats with the Oilers so far than Kiprusieve has with the Flamers. Conklin is nothing to be scoffed at either.

Quote:
A goalie is part of the team.
No way! Thanks for your sharing your incredible insight about how a goalie is PART OF A TEAM!

Quote:
Mullets in cowtown........ that hurts, I don't live in cowtown and don't have a mullet. But from what I hear, Edmonton is the mullet capital of the world.
Give me a fricking break, even the ladies in Crapgary have mullets.

Proof. Wait for the redhead 'babe' near the end of the video. :p

Old
03-12-2004, 03:44 AM
leafaholix*

Koltsov.

I've never actually noticed Chimera's speed.

Old
03-12-2004, 09:26 AM
HellsBells

Quote:
Says the Flamer.

Markkanen has a 1.00GAA in 2 games with the Oilers. Pretty pathetic eh? Better stats with the Oilers so far than Kiprusieve has with the Flamers. Conklin is nothing to be scoffed at either.

No way! Thanks for your sharing your incredible insight about how a goalie is PART OF A TEAM!

Give me a fricking break, even the ladies in Crapgary have mullets.

Proof. Wait for the redhead 'babe' near the end of the video. :p

You say Markkanen is so great yet call Kiprusoff (best goalie in NHL this year) a sieve. You use Markkenen's stats from 2 games as a measuring stick. What a joke. Kipper's played 29 games. Let's see how "Juicy" rebounds stats look like after 27 more games with the hapless Oilers. I bet they are A LOT worse than Kiprusoff's.

Markkanen would be better if he played for Calgary, a team with defence, but his stats would still be nowhere near Kipper's. Have you see him play ?? He has cat-like reflexes that I have NEVER seen before and gets from one side of the net to the other just as quick as anybody. I understand if you are jealous that the Flames have a superstar forward, a better defence and a much better goalie. I'd be jealous if I were you.

Kiprusoff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Markkanen

Old
03-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Newfie Bruin

Send a message via MSN to Newfie Bruin
Koltsov

Old
03-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
Hemskyfan and Garfield, please keep the personal attacks out of this thread. Thank You.

Closed Thread