HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Support for Habs Fans

Old
02-20-2009, 12:23 AM
emb24*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronTrieu View Post
i guess the news was pretty much nothing. now we can all go back to hating the habs. peace =)
LMAO

emb24* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 12:25 AM
emb24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy View Post
As a longtime Diehard fan of the Bruins(also the Pens but what im talking about relates more to the B's) and all the other Boston/New England teams I really hope for you guys that there isn't something majorly bad for you guys because and I can atest it will hurt you guys more than some of the players on the team. Alot of these players are there for the money only and its just a job they go in do their work and leave, but for us the sports fans its a passion its a love its something we believe in and something we almost live for. If these athletes have a bad experience in a city they leave and go somewhere else problem solved hands washed but we the fans are left to deal with the longterm embarressment and pain that our "Flag" has endured we are the ones that cringe when some news reporter makes a pun at our teams expense, we are the ones who take the abuse on message boards like these for rooting for who we root for. But we are also there through thick and thin and no matter what nothing can shake us in our devotion.

So to the Habs fans as a Bruins fan and your most hated rival, tonight I put all that aside and I feel for each and everyone of you keep your heads high keep on believing in your "Flag" don't let the jackasses with their ever so smart ass remarks bring you down and eventually they will go away.

I really hope this is not as big as it sounds because no fan should have to be put through the ringer by any overpaid athletes. Hang in there guys Keep on believing!

Best Wishes to the Fans.
Tommy Boy
thanks for the love buddy.

teams are defined by their greatest rivals

it's only a game

congrats on your great year

emb24* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 12:25 AM
McMonster

We will help you get through this!

McMonster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 12:31 AM
JudasPriced

Hopefully this is nothing. But thanks!

JudasPriced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 07:05 AM
Tuggy

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by prairie hab View Post
Thanks Tleve.

I feel the most sorry for Bob Gainey.......
This.

Tuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 08:04 AM
NJDevil22
#VFL

Stay strong boys, hopefully this thing will blow over. Great franchise and great fans.

NJDevil22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 08:06 AM
marchabsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tleve View Post
I have no idea what is about to unfold for the Habs franchise and fanbase but I wanted to send some support from a Canucks fan. Remembering the whole Bertuzzi incident and how crappy it was - I hope it's not bad like that. Hopefully it's something minor and easily forgotten. Either way - I hope the Habs go on to make it to the playoffs and that it doesn't tarnish the franchise too much.
I do not need maternal-like support. thank you. still nice that you took the time

marchabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Alfie Turcotte

Thank you guys !

Alfie Turcotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van

vCash: 50
Don't Give up hope

Hey guys, As a canuck fan trust me we know exactly what this team is going through. We lost 8 games in a row and 9 at home which was the worst in franchise history.

People wanted AV's Head, some people even wanted to be Sellers at the trade deadline.

Nothing was going well at all, People getting Hurt, Sundin looked like a bust, Luongo was not sharp and let in 4 goals or more a game.

But the canucks Did not give up hope, and when they got that one big win, they turned it around completely. They won 7 out of 8 games and have looked just dominant this month after a dreadful month.

I noticed some people said you guys don't have the roster to turn it around, I think that's crap. Last time I checked you guys played damn well last year and This year until that Breaking Point.

This team needs to Grind out a Win and then take steps and get back on a roll, If they do that then you will find out the world is not ending after all for this year.

Good luck guys

Lucbourdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 12:47 PM
CastroLeRobot
Hab-a-bouille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
Hey guys, As a canuck fan trust me we know exactly what this team is going through. We lost 8 games in a row and 9 at home which was the worst in franchise history.

People wanted AV's Head, some people even wanted to be Sellers at the trade deadline.

Nothing was going well at all, People getting Hurt, Sundin looked like a bust, Luongo was not sharp and let in 4 goals or more a game.

But the canucks Did not give up hope, and when they got that one big win, they turned it around completely. They won 7 out of 8 games and have looked just dominant this month after a dreadful month.

I noticed some people said you guys don't have the roster to turn it around, I think that's crap. Last time I checked you guys played damn well last year and This year until that Breaking Point.

This team needs to Grind out a Win and then take steps and get back on a roll, If they do that then you will find out the world is not ending after all for this year.

Good luck guys
thanks man!

Hope to see you guys in june

CastroLeRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Habs

Canucks fan showing pity = kiss of death. What next? Columbus fans?

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-20-2009, 12:48 PM
CrosbyCrosby*

the canucks werent doing coke

CrosbyCrosby* is offline   Reply With Quote