HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs Scandal Part IV

Closed Thread

Old
02-20-2009, 09:42 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Jean Pagé is a big fat cuckold moron..

Old
02-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Marc Bergevins Suit
Realistic Hab Fan

I was at the Bulldogs game tonight, and Sergei was really figidy(spelling). He has always moving his head on the bench and couldnt sit still. Some plays he was out of it, not really paying attention and then he like woke up and got back in the play. He seems shook up. Hopefully this shenanigan doesnt finish his career. It would be really sad.

Old
02-20-2009, 09:43 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taser19 View Post
The dealer can pay himself with the card. He could buy himself high price stuff in exchange for coke, thus paying himself. +it's good money laundry.
do we learn this in business school?

Old
02-20-2009, 09:44 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Jean Pagé is a big fat cuckold moron..
Pretty sure we're not supposed to talk about that.

Old
02-20-2009, 09:45 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohabsgo_11 View Post
I was at the Bulldogs game tonight, and Sergei was really figidy(spelling). He has always moving his head on the bench and couldnt sit still. Some plays he was out of it, not really paying attention and then he like woke up and got back in the play. He seems shook up. Hopefully this shenanigan doesnt finish his career. It would be really sad.
He was probably nervous.

Old
02-20-2009, 09:46 PM
ScherbakAttack

Quote:
It will pass. It's normal for him to be scared right now. He barely speaks english and he's going through a tough situation. We don't know if he's guilty of anything either so if he knows he did something wrong as opposed to just hanging out with the wrong guy, that could also be waying on his conscience.

Old
02-20-2009, 09:47 PM
ScherbakAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie View Post
You got proof or your just speculating? cause if your do then we got much bigger problem for the NHL.

if that comezs out to be the truth,ill say sorry to you .Otherwise it will be liable or some darn close to it.
Are you really going to listen to someone that posts something like that? Just ignore him, he's just trolling.

Old
02-20-2009, 09:49 PM
emb24*

110% was great tonight. they were all clearly embarrassed. page and labbe had their tales between their legs - at least langlois, pedneault and whassis name - he looks like fred flinstone - had the stones to call out all the nitwits who hyped this melodrama...they were all upset and aggravated by this stupidity. it was refreshing to see

ps apparently his blog was overwhelmed with negative comments from hs =is post this morning

Old
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlandry View Post
Are you really going to listen to someone that posts something like that? Just ignore him, he's just trolling.
And I suspect he wont be coming back any time soon.

Thanks mods

Old
markov`

Quote:
this is gold

Old
02-20-2009, 09:51 PM
RushDP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomaridII View Post
1) Come down.

2) People that know what they think are some of the facts are not going to post them here on message boards, if they do, they have no respect for privary and no sensitivity.

3) If this whole thing turns out to be nothing but 3 guys who were friends with a drug dealer, then consider yourself lucky and move on.

4) For now, ignore all speculation and all hints and all sensational journalism and wait for the facts to come out.

5) Ignore this post too.
This will be easy to do.

Old
02-20-2009, 09:53 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

some new trolls and some old ones (how are you guys haven't seen you in while) are showing up.

Old
02-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Maliki2

Get our tees, boxers,thongs, aprons, dog apparel!! LOL!
I just had to!

http://www.cafepress.com/HabsSurvived

Old
02-20-2009, 09:59 PM
kovalev47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredman View Post
True. The reported story is that the 3 players are closely linked to the guy, especially the brothers. Now, nobody, so far, accused them of anything in the medias. They are all very prudent. Even Perron was prudent by not mentionning everthing he knew.

Though, Gainey is concerned about the story like he said... and the NHL too.

But why blame the medias for everything ? I personally blame them for calling this a BOMB and to make a bigger story that what it is truely. Though, like I said in my other post, their goal is to get better ratings...
That's true too. I agree the media tends to inflate stories. They aren't 100 percent to blame, but they play a major role in a lot of the circumstances. They seem to interfere with the Habs players personal lives too much. Remember when Koivu had the eye injury and the media sneaked photos out. I can understand that they are paid to find out about stories, but they step over the boundaries many times I feel. In this case they could have let the law/ police deal with this situation instead of reporting it unless it was actually confirmed by the legal system I feel.

Old
02-20-2009, 10:01 PM
CaptKirk

If there is something else I wish it would just come out and these players can move on. If it doesn't, and certain players on this team are in fact guilty of actions that would be big news if it was released, this team will continue to struggle. Playing in this city is hard enough, I can only imagine how hard it would be to play with this extra burden of worrying whether or not some bad news is going to be released.

Old
02-20-2009, 10:02 PM
NewHabsEra*

They (medias) are actually all looking like a bunch of ultimate morons!!

Cant believe how dumb they are..

Old
02-20-2009, 10:03 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
They (medias) are actually all looking like a bunch of ultimate morons!!

Cant believe how dumb they are..
Fixed

Old
02-20-2009, 10:04 PM
muzion

I thought when he got the job to host 110% he'd be somebody who would bring respect to the show and the french media in general. How wrong was I?!

He's dumb as a rock, no good as a host, has horrible opinions, seems to be emotionally unstable, overly sensationalistic, etc.

He needs to go.

Old
02-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Magic33

I missed 110% and antichambre ... did they claim that more stuff is supposed to come out or what?

Old
02-20-2009, 10:08 PM
emb24*

this is ****ing ********. does any intelligent person who understands criminal and privacy law actually believe that someone within the secretive gang investigative unit of montreal's police department is going to 'leak' information (thus putting potentially both their life and career at risk) to a washed up loud mouth ex coach? and then the fictional hearsay from that coach is passed to a washed up bigoted editorialist?
---and this passes as fact?

give me a ****ing break

Old
02-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Maliki2

Quote:
Originally Posted by emb24 View Post
this is ****ing ********. does any intelligent person who understands criminal and privacy law believe actually believe that someone within the secretive gang investigative unit of montreal's police department is going to 'leak' information (thus putting potentially both their life and career at risk) to a washed up loud mouth coach? and then the fictional hearsay from that coach is passed to a washed up bigoted editorialist?
---and this passes as fact?

give me a ****ing break
Do you believe anyone will believe someone who thinks everyone is a idiot, someone who posts from Hfboards?

Old
02-20-2009, 10:12 PM
emb24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzion View Post
I thought when he got the job to host 110% he'd be somebody who would bring respect to the show and the french media in general. How wrong was I?!

He's dumb as a rock, no good as a host, has horrible opinions, seems to be emotionally unstable, overly sensationalistic, etc.

He needs to go.
110% = he's perfect!

lol

Old
02-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic33 View Post
I missed 110% and antichambre ... did they claim that more stuff is supposed to come out or what?
yeppp, François Gagnon and Rejean Tremblay were implying that in the coming weeks other stories will surface.

Old
02-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Magic33

Why cant everything just come out all at once, instead of prolonging all of this.

Old
02-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Pat

he's perfect at making a complete fool of himself

Closed Thread