HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

hartford's clear day roster

Closed Thread

Old
03-12-2004, 09:35 AM
NYR469

vCash: 500
hartford's clear day roster

as expected tyutin, lampman, ortmeyer, murray and balej are on the list...

Jason LaBarbera
Steve Valiquette

Bobby Andrews
Jozef Balej
Benoit Dusablon
Jayme Filipowicz
Ken Gernander
Alexandre Giroux
Martin Grenier
Bryce Lampman
Cory Larose
Jason MacDonald
Dominic Moore
Garth Murray
Lawrence Nycholat
Jed Ortmeyer
Jeff Paul
Jamie Pushor
Fedor Tyutin
Layne Ulmer
Craig Weller
Chad Wiseman

left off the list: Heerema, Stals, Cullen, and Kinch (how did kinch get left off when he is +22?)

Old
03-12-2004, 09:42 AM
L.I.RangerFan

Dusablon has a concussion and will probably be replaced if they deem it serious. From what I am hearing Kinch has not played all that well even though is plus minus is good, he has been mentioned as being invisible. He is on the smallish side and considering the size the Hartford added, he was left out. All of the players on the "in residence" list can play at some time due to injuries or for NHL teams in the playoff, call ups.

www.hartfordwolfpack.com

2004 AHL Clear Day Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack

Hartford, March 129, 2004 -- The American Hockey League has released the Clear Day Period rosters for each of its 28 member clubs. Each Clear Day roster consists of a maximum 22 players. Only those players listed on a team's Clear Day roster are eligible to compete in the remaining four weeks of the AHL regular season and in the Calder Cup 2004 Playoffs, unless emergency conditions arise as a result of recall, injury or suspension. Teams may also add signed junior players or players on amateur tryout contracts, only after their respective junior or college seasons are complete.

The complete listing can be found at:
http://www.canoe.ca/AHL/04CalderCup/...08/374970.html

HARTFORD
Jason LaBarbera
Steve Valiquette

Bobby Andrews
Jozef Balej
Benoit Dusablon
Jayme Filipowicz
Ken Gernander
Alexandre Giroux
Martin Grenier
Bryce Lampman
Cory Larose
Jason MacDonald
Dominic Moore
Garth Murray
Lawrence Nycholat
Jed Ortmeyer
Jeff Paul
Jamie Pushor
Fedor Tyutin
Layne Ulmer
Craig Weller
Chad Wiseman

Players in residence: Brandon Cullen, Jeff Heerema, Matt Kinch, Juris Stals
Injured: Phil Osaer

Last edited by L.I.RangerFan: 03-12-2004 at 09:45 AM.
Old
03-12-2004, 10:11 AM
E-Train

This list can even grow larger if some of the junior guys' teams are eliminated or don't make their respective playoffs. Guys like Jonasen, Baranka, Dawes, Kozak, Liffiton. This is a nice problem to have for once. More prospects than AHL lifers on the 'Pack

Old
03-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
That is a stacked team...

Old
03-12-2004, 10:27 AM
rickyrod

a hartford/grand rapids calder cup final would be nice to see.

Old
03-12-2004, 10:30 AM
L.I.RangerFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Train
This list can even grow larger if some of the junior guys' teams are eliminated or don't make their respective playoffs. Guys like Jonasen, Baranka, Dawes, Kozak, Liffiton. This is a nice problem to have for once. More prospects than AHL lifers on the 'Pack

So far all of the prospects teams in the WHL (Baranka. Jonasen, Dawes, Kozak, Dornic) are in the playoffs, which I believe starts next week.

Liffiton is in the playoffs also.

For the college kids, I believe all are also in their respective playoffs or conference championships. They started this week with the ECAC rounds.

So I don't think any of them will be joining Hartford for a bit. But if they are eliminated early enough, you might see them. I am not to sure on the eligibility questions with the college kids though.

Old
03-12-2004, 10:41 AM
E-Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.RangerFan
So far all of the prospects teams in the WHL (Baranka. Jonasen, Dawes, Kozak, Dornic) are in the playoffs, which I believe starts next week.

For the college kids, I believe all are also in their respective playoffs or conference championships. They started this week with the ECAC rounds.

So I don't think any of them will be joining Hartford for a bit. But if they are eliminated early enough, you might see them. I am not to sure on the eligibility questions with the college kids though.
I just looked at the WHL site and saw that too. Oh well, let's hope the 'Pack get deep into the playoffs.

In regards to the college kids, I think they have to leave college to play in Hartford or New York. Amonte & Weight did this in '91. Unfortunately, I don't think any of our college players (except Jessiman) could crack the Hartford lineup. I know Martz is a senior but I doubt he will bve signed.

Old
03-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Jayce

Umberger hasn't been signed yet. Can he still join the Pack when he's signed or it's too late for him now to take part in any Pack playoffs game?

Old
03-12-2004, 10:58 AM
NYR469

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.RangerFan

the ahl playoffs don't start for another month...so even if those guys make the playoffs, there is a good chance they might get eliminated before the ahl playoffs in the 1st or 2nd rounds of their respective playoffs. right now it is a maybe but it is possible

Old
03-12-2004, 11:00 AM
NYR469

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceNYR
Umberger hasn't been signed yet. Can he still join the Pack when he's signed or it's too late for him now to take part in any Pack playoffs game?
my understanding is that umberger gets treated just like any unsigned draft pick that joins the team after this date...

they might have to sign him to a tryout deal instead of a contract as a technicality but basically it would be just like if he joined hartford after ohio state's season ended had he stayed in school

Old
03-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Jayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR469
my understanding is that umberger gets treated just like any unsigned draft pick that joins the team after this date...

they might have to sign him to a tryout deal instead of a contract as a technicality but basically it would be just like if he joined hartford after ohio state's season ended had he stayed in school
Cool, thanks

Closed Thread