HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Cole to Pens (e4)

Old
02-25-2009, 01:21 PM
hallhopkinseberle

vCash: 500
Cole to Pens (e4)

Gomez

Ok Scott Gomez is getting lots of interest. There was a time before the Mats saga ended when the Canucks were very interested. Go back to Gomez's last year in NJ and the Flames had HUGE interest...Right now however it appears to be four other teams that are driving this: Dallas, Edmonton, Phoenix and Anaheim...

One source went a step further saying, "I wouldn't rule out a scenario where Scott Niedermayer were to end up on Broadway as a part of a Gomez deal.
gomez + for niedermayer

Guerin

Word is that although Calgary really likes Billy it appears most likely that Guerin will stay in the East. All along we have been hearing that Guerin wants to stay nearby but that won't stop a team, or players on that team, to try the old "end around" convincing game. There is a deal on the table according to a source that would land Guerin in Boston. I have heard this on three occasions now. Also, the Caps and the Devils have expressed interest. As a darkhorse, don't count out the Flyers.

Weight

Despite the injury I still am hearing that a team will take a flyer on Weight. The top three candidates: Montreal, Chicago, Buffalo.

Jay Bo

As the clock swings back and forth between he is going to be traded to he is not going to be traded...Today it is very much sticking in the "He is going to be traded" realm. What I keep hearing is that there is a deal or two out there that does keep the Panthers very much competitive down the stretch. This deal really need to happen sooner than later though. The Panthers players, who are very good and talented, deserve a breather from the constant questions...

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...5pm-ET/1/19614

hallhopkinseberle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Ace88*

Honestly if i could i would punch Eklund in the face, his deal rumours are so stupid it hurts, these are no different. He's some fat **** that sits in his armchair and thinks of this ****. Im not sure why people on this site continue to post anything of his.

Ace88* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 01:25 PM
hallhopkinseberle

i know i just like making fun of this loser and his sources

Old
02-25-2009, 01:25 PM
ic3d2

gomez for neidermayer doesn't even make sense

ic3d2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 01:26 PM
ranold26
The real Gahden

Is there a way for forum users to input wildcard filters? If someone wants to filter out any threads/posts with the word "Eklund" or "Dwayne Keith Klessel" it would not resolve those posts/threads?
Any ideas?

ranold26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 01:26 PM
hallhopkinseberle

he is just a retard

Old
02-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Petro Points

Cole to PIT hopefully gets EDM a 1st..

Petro Points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 01:45 PM
KGpens

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenzOil View Post
I was thinking more like Tyler Kennedy

KGpens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 01:47 PM
RedTide

Why would Edmonton take on Gomez? He is the most overpaid player in the league, has no heart and is going to haunt a teams cap for years to come. No thanks, Sather can keep him.

RedTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 02:00 PM
holzy17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenzOil View Post
Never happen, 1 cole isnt worth it, 2 cole wont go to pittsburgh he hates orpik and orpik isnt going anywhere. 3. Its Eklund its ****... I think last year on his charts he had something like 10 players who went to teams he didnt even have listed.... he just makes everything up.

holzy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 02:07 PM
TOML

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey995 View Post
Gomez

Ok Scott Gomez is getting lots of interest. There was a time before the Mats saga ended when the Canucks were very interested. Go back to Gomez's last year in NJ and the Flames had HUGE interest...Right now however it appears to be four other teams that are driving this: Dallas, Edmonton, Phoenix and Anaheim...

One source went a step further saying, "I wouldn't rule out a scenario where Scott Niedermayer were to end up on Broadway as a part of a Gomez deal.
gomez + for niedermayer

Guerin

Word is that although Calgary really likes Billy it appears most likely that Guerin will stay in the East. All along we have been hearing that Guerin wants to stay nearby but that won't stop a team, or players on that team, to try the old "end around" convincing game. There is a deal on the table according to a source that would land Guerin in Boston. I have heard this on three occasions now. Also, the Caps and the Devils have expressed interest. As a darkhorse, don't count out the Flyers.

Weight

Despite the injury I still am hearing that a team will take a flyer on Weight. The top three candidates: Montreal, Chicago, Buffalo.

Jay Bo

As the clock swings back and forth between he is going to be traded to he is not going to be traded...Today it is very much sticking in the "He is going to be traded" realm. What I keep hearing is that there is a deal or two out there that does keep the Panthers very much competitive down the stretch. This deal really need to happen sooner than later though. The Panthers players, who are very good and talented, deserve a breather from the constant questions...

How is Dallas going to afford Gomez when they already have similar players Brad Richards and Ribs signed long-term? On that note, how is Edmonton in the hunt? Or how would Phoenix justify paying his huge salary when they want to shed it? Yes, Anaheim needs a 2nd line centerman... But at that price?!? Likely, NY is stuck with that contract until it's finished (or bought out.)

Doesn't anybody else see Guerin as a spent force teetering on retirement? Whatever team picks him up is wasting their time and resources.

Ditto Weight, who's also OUT until mid-march.

Thanks for the info on J-Bo. Helpful.

And... Cole to Pens? Okay.

TOML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 02:23 PM
The Chef*

i like how this clown started with the "lots of interest for gomez" BS after there was an article on it in the NY Post or whatever newspaper it was written in.

The Chef* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 02:24 PM
ArVeeDee

I hate Eklund.

ArVeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 02:29 PM
hallhopkinseberle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArVeeDee View Post
I hate Eklund.
who doesn't

Old
02-25-2009, 02:46 PM
PensBeerGeek

Send a message via AIM to PensBeerGeek Send a message via Yahoo to PensBeerGeek
Quote:
who doesn't
I would hope that he has some sense of shame and hates himself, but I doubt it.

PensBeerGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 03:03 PM
prodigy

Quote:
i know i just like making fun of this loser and his sources

so do these guys it seems:

http://hockeybuzzhogwash.com

prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Sony Eriksson*

Quote:
Gomez

gomez + for niedermayer

Guerin

Weight

Jay Bo

If Dallas signs Gomez i will **** a purple twinkie!

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote