HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jeremy Williams Asked To be Traded

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-23-2009, 02:47 PM
  #1
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
Jeremy Williams Asked To be Traded

My best friends sister wo dates J Will gave me the news just now, I dont have a link but I assure you it is 100% legit.

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:49 PM
  #2
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
Furthemore, J Will said on the issue of coaching "I think the entire coaching staff is on the rebuilding thing and none of the staff actually want to win this season."

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:49 PM
  #3
Jordan
Registered User
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,683
vCash: 500
In order to be traded, he would need somebody else to want him. Given how many times he's cleared waivers, I don't think he's in luck.

Jordan is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:49 PM
  #4
jasonleaffan
Registered User
 
jasonleaffan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,593
vCash: 1500
sure buddy, if it is true how come your are the one breaking this news and not some radio station?

jasonleaffan is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:49 PM
  #5
Emroc
Registered User
 
Emroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 295
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP4LYFE View Post
My best friends sister wo dates J Will gave me the news just now, I dont have a link but I assure you it is 100% legit.
Does Jeremy realize that he was put on waivers and there were no takers for him?

Emroc is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:50 PM
  #6
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
He also believes Antro and Hagman are the most skilled players on the team

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:50 PM
  #7
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
In order to be traded, he would need somebody else to want him. Given how many times he's cleared waivers, I don't think he's in luck.
According to him there is interest from Western teams.

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:50 PM
  #8
Snipeshow
Registered User
 
Snipeshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newmarket, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,683
vCash: 500
Hmm, that's interesting. Like Jordan said, considering how many times he's cleared waivers I doubt there is much interest around the league.

Snipeshow is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:51 PM
  #9
Transplanted Caper
Registered User
 
Transplanted Caper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Internet Underbelly
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,690
vCash: 500
Doubt MSP would just come and make something like this up, definitely believe him. As for Williams, well, maybe he returns some future considerations or something.

Transplanted Caper is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:51 PM
  #10
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleaffan View Post
sure buddy, if it is true how come your are the one breaking this news and not some radio station?
He just asked today, I got the news cause my best friends sister is dating him, no lies.

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:52 PM
  #11
KapG
Registered User
 
KapG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP4LYFE View Post
Furthemore, J Will said on the issue of coaching "I think the entire coaching staff is on the rebuilding thing and none of the staff actually want to win this season."
lets hope this is actually the case my friend!!!!!!!

KapG is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:52 PM
  #12
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToskaLOL View Post
Doubt MSP would just come and make something like this up, definitely believe him. As for Williams, well, maybe he returns some future considerations or something.
thank you

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:52 PM
  #13
Transplanted Caper
Registered User
 
Transplanted Caper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Internet Underbelly
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP4LYFE View Post
According to him there is interest from Western teams.
Probably is the Manitoba Moose.

Transplanted Caper is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:52 PM
  #14
Jordan
Registered User
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,683
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToskaLOL View Post
Doubt MSP would just come and make something like this up, definitely believe him. As for Williams, well, maybe he returns some future considerations or something.
Probably another AHL scorer.

Jordan is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:53 PM
  #15
Snipeshow
Registered User
 
Snipeshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newmarket, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,683
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToskaLOL View Post
Doubt MSP would just come and make something like this up, definitely believe him. As for Williams, well, maybe he returns some future considerations or something.
I agree, it's just too random.

Snipeshow is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:53 PM
  #16
KapG
Registered User
 
KapG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,079
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP4LYFE View Post
He just asked today, I got the news cause my best friends sister is dating him, no lies.
lol, if I was a broad, id never date a hockey player.

Do chicks not know that these guys have girls throwing their bodies at them from all over the place? Like 5% of them are probably faithful lol


Anyways thats completelyyyyy off tangent. Thanks for the news MSP

KapG is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:54 PM
  #17
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
This is probably going to get closed soon, but I just wanted you guys to know anyhow.

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
  #18
ugotmybeef*
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LA BABY!!
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,391
vCash: 500
meh, better to let him go than force someone to stay.

ugotmybeef* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
  #19
Scoogs
Registered User
 
Scoogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,037
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Scoogs
Even though you have no substantial proof, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, MSP.

Reason being - It's not too hard to believe. Look at his situation... All he's ever done was come to the Leafs and play fairly well. Well enough to keep him here over some other players.

But I'm still a bit skeptical.

Scoogs is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
  #20
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KapG View Post
lol, if I was a broad, id never date a hockey player.

Do chicks not know that these guys have girls throwing their bodies at them from all over the place? Like 5% of them are probably faithful lol


Anyways thats completelyyyyy off tangent. Thanks for the news MSP
This girl is hot! She dated Stefan Legein before lol

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:57 PM
  #21
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
Even though you have no substantial proof, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, MSP.

Reason being - It's not too hard to believe. Look at his situation... All he's ever done was come to the Leafs and play fairly well. Well enough to keep him here over some other players.

But I'm still a bit skeptical.
Thank you, I know you dont know me, but I would never make something like this up.

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:57 PM
  #22
Suntouchable13
Registered User
 
Suntouchable13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Thornhill, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,448
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP4LYFE View Post
Furthemore, J Will said on the issue of coaching "I think the entire coaching staff is on the rebuilding thing and none of the staff actually want to win this season."
Yea, that was very evident by Ron Wilson and his coaching staff's reaction the second the Leafs scored that OT goal last night

Suntouchable13 is online now  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:58 PM
  #23
gee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 656
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToskaLOL View Post
Probably is the Manitoba Moose.
we don't want him here in Winnipeg!

gee is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:58 PM
  #24
smoke meat pete*
VoiceofReason
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,905
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP4LYFE View Post
According to him there is interest from Western teams.
I thought he was too old for the dub?

smoke meat pete* is offline  
Old
02-23-2009, 02:58 PM
  #25
MSP4LYFE*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntouchable13 View Post
Yea, that was very evident by Ron Wilson and his coaching staff's reaction the second the Leafs scored that OT goal last night
Just reporting what I have been told, by a very close friend.

MSP4LYFE* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.