HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Los Angeles @ Philadelphia - 2/25/09 - 4PM

Closed Thread

Old
02-25-2009, 09:03 PM
damagecontrol85

vCash: 500
I don't know, I obviously appreciate O'Sullivan's talents quite a bit, but he has been extremely frustrating to watch lately, and I really feel like he may never elevate his game to that next level where he becomes a consistent finisher. Too many times he shoots right into the goalie's pads, coughs up the puck, shoots wide, takes a predictable shot, etc. This isn't to say that Patrick hasn't had flashes of brilliance, but the bottom line is I'm not very impressed with his 14 goals at this stage of the season. We need more production from someone playing his minutes on his line.

Old
02-25-2009, 09:08 PM
sueroe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagecontrol85 View Post
I don't know, I obviously appreciate O'Sullivan's talents quite a bit, but he has been extremely frustrating to watch lately, and I really feel like he may never elevate his game to that next level where he becomes a consistent finisher. Too many times he shoots right into the goalie's pads, coughs up the puck, shoots wide, takes a predictable shot, etc. This isn't to say that Patrick hasn't had flashes of brilliance, but the bottom line is I'm not very impressed with his 14 goals at this stage of the season. We need more production from someone playing his minutes on his line.
The last couple games he has been held without a point, as has Kopitar, but this line has produced well, and he had what 9 points in his last 11 games. He had a serious slump for a month from mid December to January. I would think that would have been the frustrating period of time. He has been playing very well since. I would love him to score more goals this year, but i believe he still has much room to grow.

Closed Thread