HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Peters v. Doull

Closed Thread

Old
03-12-2004, 06:07 PM
benji
Took too much, man.

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to benji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniacforever

However, Langdon doesn't throw a very good punch even when he connects.
Ask Doull about that

Old
03-12-2004, 06:35 PM
bb_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Ranger
Doull is a punk and the NHL does NOT need players like him. If he played the game like other enforcers, I wouldn't mind him. But he took a run at Nedved earlier this year that was a clear cheap shot. And according to JD that night, Doull is known for not doing the "right" thing.
still bitter huh?

Awfull call on that hit, but i guess u would know a 'punk' better than most, considering who your a fan off

Old
03-12-2004, 07:20 PM
paxtang

The fact that Mair lost to freakin Hal Gill just shows how terrible a fighter Adam Mair is. Good team guy, total punching bag.

Old
03-12-2004, 07:54 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Doull is a punk and the NHL does NOT need players like him. If he played the game like other enforcers, I wouldn't mind him. But he took a run at Nedved earlier this year that was a clear cheap shot. And according to JD that night, Doull is known for not doing the "right" thing.
JD and Sam Rosen are some of the bigger Homers in the League. Rosen is a ***** he makes me sick with some of his anti fighting ****. As for the incedent you speak of I didnt see it but I wont take Sam and JD's word for it.

Old
03-12-2004, 08:59 PM
ajs

Quote:
It wasn't a cheap shot.

I'd go into more detail, but seeing as you're a Rangers fan and actually take what that homer Davidson has to say seriously, it's truthfully not worth my time.

Old
03-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Bruwinz37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett4
When you're that big you should win the fight. Hal Gill picks on smaller players all the time, yet can never seem to back anything up.

He threw five crappy punches that made Adam Mair laugh.

I hope he enjoys the cut under his eye.
And I hope you enjoyed the loss and I hope you enjoy not watching the playoffs.

Btw, Hal Gill has taken on Zdeno Chara.....didnt fair well, and he is not a great fighter, but he will go with anyone, so dont talk about things you clearly have no idea about.

Closed Thread